Originally Posted by badkuk
sagot ko dito: (according sa # ito, ha)
1. simply just pride na sedan.
2. mga 2003 nga siguro..ours kasi is a 1998 pride sedan 1.3L a/t.
3. from our local factory, columbian motors, NO.
4. safety, is a small car, lugi sa coliition with a bigger one. no abs, airbag and most moern safety features..of course since late 80's pa design nito,e! pero i could give it 5-6...
5.most with the 1.1L are badged with LX, GTX's are 1.3L... ung may sticker din na "spree" is 1.1L, ung may sticker na "sport" ata ay 1.3L
6. kia pride is actually a "ford festiva" based on mazda 121.. so its a mazda par say. 1.1L have designation B1, 1.3L have the B3 code...kaya nga sila may pampalit at naka-pride they swapped in mazda B5 or B6, BPT(will it fit kaya)..
like sa aming pride..im eyeing for a mazda BJ engine(1.3L dohc) and mate it to a 4-speed matic! yup 3-speed lang ung local na matic..
my tip: kung gusto ng pride, get the GTX(front power windows, power antenna, defogger) models na may MANUAL tranny...ang layo ng difference sa fuel consumption and maintenance!palagyan mo nalang ng power steering kung gusto mo maging much sportier!
the spoiler is a original kia part bought togerther with the car at kia quezon ave(before it became nissan, then now kia again)at 14,000 pesos!
uy, once ko lang ito ginawa,ha....just to see its maximum speed...