New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Living within the budget sir

2. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    One of my preferred color too sir. Good choice.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    For a bachelor, you would want to be driving something better other than the Kia Soul 2.
    Agree. Only selling point of this for me is the crdi engine and the semi-exclusivity since konti lang ang makikita mo sa roads. Konti na lang dadagdag mo diesel Innova na, or mid spec diesel pick ups. Kung 2nd or 3rd car, ok lang sana to. Kung only car, might as well look into other options. But then again, its your money so kung gusto mo talaga to, why not.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by leodawesome View Post
    Agree. Only selling point of this for me is the crdi engine and the semi-exclusivity since konti lang ang makikita mo sa roads. Konti na lang dadagdag mo diesel Innova na, or mid spec diesel pick ups. Kung 2nd or 3rd car, ok lang sana to. Kung only car, might as well look into other options. But then again, its your money so kung gusto mo talaga to, why not.

Good points sir actually mid spec strada or ranger kung mahaba pa pisi.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Actually, sa akin yung selling point talaga nya is that it reminds me of my first vehicle, an owner type jeep. Boxy, swak sa upo, at diesel (gemini). Retro styling baga

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

6. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Having diesel engine is a big factor for me. So long as jeepneys and buses use diesel, I expect the price to be more regulated than gasoline. I prefer to drive my Montero over the Civic primarily for economy. Unfortunately, the reality is that traffic will be worse and fuel prices will continue to soar.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Take a look at the Soul's performance specs:

http://www.automobile-catalog.com/ec...automatic.html

0-100 kph in about 11-12 secs, potential for a 4l/100km economy * 60kph, effortless a/t gearing from a short 1st to a tall 6th.

What's not to like? ^^

8. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Sa dami ng lalabas na diesel like the Mahindra and Tata Diesel models plus the euro-diesels like the vW polo and the peugeots, this car is not exactly the best and only choice

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    For the sub-million category, the diesel choices we have now are the ff:

Kia Soul (crossover hatch)
    Chevrolet Spin LTZ (mini MPV)
    Innova E (MPV)
    Adventure Sport (AUV)
    Crosswind XT (AUV)
    Accent (Subcompact hatch)
    Volkswagen Polo Notch (subcompact sedan)
    Hilux E (pickup)
    Strada GL (pick-up)

Below 900K, we'll have:

Mahindra (jeep & car)
    Tata (subcompact sedan hatch)
    and all the lower model variants of listed above.

For me, the Soul is in the Goldilock's zone, being a bigger-than-average but still that pocket rocket, jeprox-looking, newly born tech toy that'd be perfect as a third occupant in my garage, right between my middleweight Innova G and cute Getz GL.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Kung hindi ka naman maselan sa 2nd hand car, tignam mo din ung Toyota Bb, bentahan nito asa 300-350k, sa dealers ung katatapos lang i-convert. Pag private sellers mas mababa pa dyan ang price kasi 3rd (or ?th) owner ka na.

Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast