New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Check out the scoop:
    Kia launches the all-new Picanto - News | TopGear.com.ph

Pics from the debut event:

Is this it? Mukhang lower-spec ang nandito sa atin. Exactly as planned?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    As usual tangal lahat... sana hindi nila tinangal yon projector HL, ganda sana....

3. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    With specs like these (from Top Gear)...
    The all-new Picanto is available with a 1.0-liter (998cc), in-line, three-cylinder Kappa MPI gasoline engine that churns out 69.96 horses and pulls with 94.18 Newton Meters of torque. It comes with either the five-speed manual transmission variant at P545,000 or a four-speed automatic model that sells for P599,000. CAC is offering only these two variants of the car differentiated by smaller 14-inch steel rims for the manual versus the 15-inch alloys on the automatic. A MacPherson Strut front suspension and a coupled torsion beam in the rear carry the car on four corners.
    Inside, the Kia Picanto is equipped with a single-DIN, MP3, CD, auxiliary and USB-ready JVC radio for entertainment. Power windows and door locks are standard on both models. Black fabric buckets seats with 60-40 folding rears can accommodate five. ABS and airbags, however, are not standard on the new Picanto.
    Domingo although reiterates that the all-new Picanto comes with a five-year, 160,000-kilometer bumper-to-bumper warranty.
    ... the Phils just gets the basic model. Oh well, this is Kia, Hyundai's poor cousin. I guess they couldn't make the Picanto too competitive vs. the i10 at baka magalit yung rich cousin.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Forget the i10 or the Celerio. I'm comparing both the new Picanto to the new Chevrolet Spark. Both are Korean-made, and both are highly competitive.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Looks nice kahit 1 Liter lang ang engine na dinala rito ng Kia Philippines..Mukhang medyo inayos na ng Kia Philippines ang pricing ng cars nila starting with the new Picanto and new Sportage..

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Pati ba naman sa steering wheel kailangan ng tiger look.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by eggman View Post
    Looks nice kahit 1 Liter lang ang engine na dinala rito ng Kia Philippines..Mukhang medyo inayos na ng Kia Philippines ang pricing ng cars nila starting with the new Picanto and new Sportage..
    Sana nga, sobrang overpriced IMO considering na CBU Korea naman ito.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

8. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by imperialv View Post
    Pati ba naman sa steering wheel kailangan ng tiger look.
    Kaso hindi mukhang tiger eh, taong bungal. hehe joke
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Yep, at least retain the projector HL's sana. Tumapak na rin siya sa Vios price-level eh. Eto siguro yung mga may ayaw sa Celerio, i10, spark & Vios. ;)

10. Join Date
    May 2011
    cant wait already sa magiging review ng mga tsikooters.musta kaya ang fc neto mga sirs?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast