New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/John/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/Users/John/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.jpg[/IMG]

The New Kia picanto aka kia morning

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    A 100,000 km micro-review:

Hi folks!

Whatever it was I said back in 80,000km review remains the same

The only thing different I noticed was that occasionally I hear something vibrating underneath. It happens when the car's rpm is low, like from stop I'd go to 20kph in first gear and not pressing enough on the gas pedal before releasing the clutch.

Still one click start. Engine never stalled. Ever. No problems.

Best regards and safe driving to all!

3. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    my 2009 picanto is so problematic i was thinking of burning it at the back of the distributor's gallery. They cannot solve the clunking sound of the under chassis and the squaeking sound of the steering wheel.

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by prosecutor View Post
    my 2009 picanto is so problematic i was thinking of burning it at the back of the distributor's gallery. They cannot solve the clunking sound of the under chassis and the squaeking sound of the steering wheel.
    San branch ka pumunta sir? BTW. picanto now comes with ABS with rear disc and with 2 air bags. San ting is its only available in A/T plus 40k. 545k+40k.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    mga sirs, how much yung change oil ng picanto and how many liters is required..thanx.. nasa 1K + kms na...

2010 Kia picanto