New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    We've been scouting for super budget mpv and this 2002 carens would be one of the candidates.

Im well aware that its a korean import with no local version w/c would mean less parts and all. Meron nman kami kakilala na korean car importer na pwedeng makapag order ng parts sabay sa shipping nya so i guess this part is covered kahit papano.

Now i just wanna know what are your thoughts about this car? The mechanic said that the 2.0 CRDi engine is similar with the local tucson's. Anybody who've had this car? How bout fc, performance etc.. Thanks in advance...

I personally test drove the car and even with at it ran smooth and quite quick. Btw price is 230k give or take unit is from cebu.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Ewan ko pare but I have trust issues with import units. Not saying all of them are bad, mas gusto ko lang may assurance na alam ng mekaniko kung anong gagawin whenever kakailanganin ko siya.

Kia's then aren't popular as today, although they stood up with their heads high pa ren when they sold Pride's and Pregio's left & right.

Magkano ba budget? Siguro tingin ka ng iba? Nasa isip ko ngayon mga GSX Revo. At least alam mo na local & parts are readily available.