New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by d_mac View Post

Anong kulay yan chief!?! Ganda ah, charcoal-black or what, or graphite-black?

Can you share the colour code please haha! I'm having orgasm just imagining that colour onto my Dmax

What a nice pickup you got there, darn good-looking!

Cheers! Thanks for sharing the photo.

thank you dmac! :D naka foil yung buong pickup ko matte black

2. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by cokezero View Post
    thank you dmac! :D naka foil yung buong pickup ko matte black
    Matte black pala tawag diyan....

Pinag-isipan ko pa ng magdamagan kagabi anong tawag sa kulay na yan to no success chief haha!

Totoo ba yung saying na with ***ual meaning that Once you go black you never come back haha!

Thanks and cheers!

Matte black pala tawag diyan....

Pinag-isipan ko pa ng magdamagan kagabi anong tawag sa kulay na yan to no success chief haha!

Totoo ba yung saying na with ***ual meaning that Once you go black you never come back haha!

Thanks and cheers!

sticker lang yan di ko pa afford paint job.. maganda naman yung matte black unique tingnan para sa akin hehe

4. Join Date
    Jul 2012

Maganda talaga chief and it's nicely laid-out in your pickup.... Super-guapo, malakas ang arrive!

Which shop you had it done? Sirit naman haha!

Parang ganito dating somehow like the France-issued 2010 D-max 4JJ1-TCX with VGT

Maganda talaga chief and it's nicely laid-out in your pickup.... Super-guapo, malakas ang arrive!

Which shop you had it done? Sirit naman haha!

Parang ganito dating somehow like the France-issued 2010 D-max 4JJ1-TCX with VGT

one of my pegs yan hehe pinagkuhanan ko talaga ng idea yung mga matte black na pickup

ito side view ng pickup ko

7. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Had all my tires vacuumed free of air and replaced it with nitro...mas gumanda yung ride especially pag daan sa lubak. Hopefully next week may balita na from isuzu-phil sa replacement ng radiator ko

8. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by gmgsport View Post
    Had all my tires vacuumed free of air and replaced it with nitro...mas gumanda yung ride especially pag daan sa lubak. Hopefully next week may balita na from isuzu-phil sa replacement ng radiator ko
    hi, gmgsport anu shopname nagwork-out ng car mo? gusto ko rin sa ride ko ipagawa ang ganyan. TIA.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by marq View Post
    hi, gmgsport anu shopname nagwork-out ng car mo? gusto ko rin sa ride ko ipagawa ang ganyan. TIA.
    hello sir marq, i'm sorry but i don't know any tire shop in manila coz I had mine done here in bacolod by b.a. oriental tire supply. I hope the masters in this forum could help you with your query.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2012

Just recently during my vacation, my brother-in-law (by my younger sister) drove the D-max 3.0 Ddi-iTEQ to take his family, together with the nanny, to Nasugbo, Batangas via the Santa Rosa-Tagaytay road, thereafter to the steep hills of Tagaytay Highlands, and on the way back to Metro Manila via the small/ constricted and almost just a single-lane Tagaytay-Calamba, Laguna road.

Drove wifey's Innova 2.5 D-4D with my family, on the other hand. Both my sister's family and us were occasionally speeding at 80-120 km per hour to-and-from the Santa Rosa-Tagaytay road almost overtaking every vehicle on the road (name them - trucks, buses, a Tucson, Hi-Ace, Monterosport, Starex, Adventure, Innova, D-max, Hilux, etc etc) and on our way back to Manila from Calamba, Laguna after our Tagaytay Highlands.

The D-max clocked in a total of 270.3 km. Total litres of fuel consumed after refilling from the fully-filled tank reckoned at the end of our excursion-outing was 19.65 litres of Shell V-Power Nitro diesel. Average fuel mileage for the D-max is 13.76 km per litre or 7.27 litres per 100 km in a combined city-driving, a bit of SLEX stretch, a lot of provincial hilly roads and some steep hilly roads, while the Innova 2.5 D-4D that i was driving consumed more fuel - visually, the D-max consumed less than 1/4 of its fuel tank, while the Innova 2.5 D-4D, almost 1/2 of its fully-filled fuel tank was consumed. Refilling was done the morning after, by the way folks, and i didn't fill up the Innova anymore as i wanted to save some cash and not keen on finding out its consumption apart from the fuel-gauge meter hehe ;)

The 2004 engine model Isuzu 3.0 4JJ1-TC engine is really a frugal-sipper even in steep hillclimbs and in occasional upak ng silinyador - satisfied owner here, and my brother-in-law is thinking of buying my D-max haha!

Cheers!

What did you do to your ISUZU today?