New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by holdencaulfield View Post
    '01 XTO: 158+++ kms
    last year replaced: oem centerlink,

my ride's second hand when i bought it years ago, kinulit ko pa ng kinulit yung dating may-ari para ibenta. after all the years and kms it served, halos ngayon lang bumigay yung mga namention ko.
    I replaced mine I think on the 6th year of my ride at Isuzu C5 and it costed me 6.5K. I think this is one of the few weakest link of the Isuzusu Crosswind, the centerlink

2. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac40 View Post
    I replaced mine I think on the 6th year of my ride at Isuzu C5 and it costed me 6.5K. I think this is one of the few weakest link of the Isuzusu Crosswind, the centerlink
    grabe naman ang mahal niyan! pinost ko dito bili ko sa jayson's wala pang 2,400petot. oem din.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    was even dissapointed at first to think that i just bought the unit and after a month bumigay na ang radiator. they replaced it anyway after some discussions. gusto pa nilang tapalan lng muna but i told them that they should replace it with a new one since it's still under warranty. the leaking radiator was not returned to me for checking daw & reference. after that everything's good naman til now i don't have problems with the radiator.i just had to replace the fuel filter after 12,000km which accdg to isuzu should be replaced at 15,000km. i noticed kasi that the engine was sluggish when accelerating, parang walang power especially after the engine was in idle for some time. i have to step on it hard to move. but since it was replaced, everything's going well for my ride. don't know if you guys experience this too?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    So Isuzu have not yet addressed this problem of leaking radiator. Mine was replaced on the first year of my ride, 2001 (correction to my previous post w/c was 2010 instead of 2001). Good thing is that the original radiator was still given to me after replacement, so I always have a spare and it's always a recurring problem yearly maybe because of the engine vibration, but then I was able to live with it.

I replace my fuel filter every 10K kms or during my regular periodic tune-up.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    oo ngapo sakin kahit anong tapak ko sa gas walng hatak and namama t ay ang engine ko.panu naman po kung ayaw mag charge ng battery.´? after po mamat a y ng battety ayaw nang mag st a rt ulit. help plzzzz.t h anks. mag knu po pala fuel filtet?

6. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    a/c does not turn off or no auto thermostat off kahit sa switch di na gana......solution i found out stuck up relay lang pala i opened the relay bad contact point na parang welded na carbon contact pinagtyagaan ko gnun for 6mons cguro ......relay cost 250 piso

7. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    mga boss tanong ko lang po sana. yong A/C ko medyo mahina na at meron daw leak sa hose. Sabi ng nasa shop dapat daw putulin ang hose at ang base nya. yong aluminum na nag hold sa hose. tapos papalitan daw at i-solder. Wala daw set para dito. Tama ba?

Another thing, may connection ba yong problem sa madaling pagka ubos ng coolant ko sa radiator sa A/C problem ko or completely separate issue?

TIA sa mga mag reply.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

mga boss tanong ko lang po sana. yong A/C ko medyo mahina na at meron daw leak sa hose. Sabi ng nasa shop dapat daw putulin ang hose at ang base nya. yong aluminum na nag hold sa hose. tapos papalitan daw at i-solder. Wala daw set para dito. Tama ba?

Another thing, may connection ba yong problem sa madaling pagka ubos ng coolant ko sa radiator sa A/C problem ko or completely separate issue?

TIA sa mga mag reply.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by istoryamember View Post

TIA sa mga mag reply.
    What year is your unit sir?

The A/C system is not directly connected to your coolant reservoir. If madali maubos ang coolant mo, you may have a separate leak on your radiator. Check for water/moisture around the radiator body. Check mo rin if may pool of water on the floor under your car after parking it overnight. Radiator issues are common sa Crosswind natin, though they say the problem was fixed in the later models.

Hope this helps.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    pwede ding merong leak ang radiator na di nakikita kung malamig. Pag init at pressurized na lumalabas kaya di napapansin. Pa check na lang talaga ang rad.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Namiss ko bigla XUVi namen, hehe. 2003 sya binili, ganyan din naging problems, A/C nakailang paayos kami the last years, radiator din, etc, tsaka medyo madami na din rust yung kaha kaya binenta, pero husay pa din kahit 12yo na, never nambitin.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Izuzu crosswind problems encountered