New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ejcarino View Post
    sakin naman pag liliko or aatras eh parang may lumalagutok.. anu kaya un.. pag ipupunta sa xop mawawala naman na.. badtrip

Sir... Try to check your Center Link ..

2. Join Date
    May 2011
    tnx sir red

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    2006 Crosswind XT LE with 36,000+ km....major part replaced (in terms of cost) is the fuel tank floater (4 thousand plus pesos).

4. Join Date
    May 2011
    helo po sa mga tsikoters.. pls help me po kung anu pwede gawin sa water separator ko.. nasira na po kasi ata sensor nya..gnwa naman namin lahat ng asa manual pati sabi ng casa palitan nalang.. san po kaya makakabili ng medyo abot kayang presyo nun or kaya mga 2nd hand nun..tnx po sa mga makaktulong...

5. Join Date
    May 2011
    04 croswind xuvi
    53k mileage

prob. with speakers.. busted

brake pedal sticks.. when you brake.. it won't go up completely. maybe 10%.. so the light is always on.. discharged the batery.. just a quick fix after that..

6. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Up lang po para mapost dito yung mga problems na naencounter natin.

Thanks.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    ...the problem i had with my 2010 sportivo mt as i had posted before on the previous threads was a leaking radiator, had it replaced at isuzu since it's still under warranty. then some minor paint peeling on the side panels and a corroded differential, again rectified by isuzu. and lastly, the indicator lights(oil, battery, etc.) goes up whenever i go through flooded streets which the people at isuzu explained that it was just a slip of the fan belt when it gets wet....

8. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    '01 XTO: 158+++ kms
    last year replaced: oem centerlink, oem clutch master, oem ball joints, oem bushings, oem front shocks, oem foglamp bulbs

this year replaced: oem clutch and clutch related thingys, oem belts, and had my radiator's leak repaired at DANTE's RADIATOR SHOP a. bonifacio. mababait na mga tao at mahuhusay!

my ride's second hand when i bought it years ago, kinulit ko pa ng kinulit yung dating may-ari para ibenta. after all the years and kms it served, halos ngayon lang bumigay yung mga namention ko.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by gmgsport View Post
    ...the problem i had with my 2010 sportivo mt as i had posted before on the previous threads was a leaking radiator, had it replaced at isuzu since it's still under warranty. then some minor paint peeling on the side panels and a corroded differential, again rectified by isuzu. and lastly, the indicator lights(oil, battery, etc.) goes up whenever i go through flooded streets which the people at isuzu explained that it was just a slip of the fan belt when it gets wet....
    So Isuzu have not yet addressed this problem of leaking radiator. Mine was replaced on the first year of my ride, 2010. Good thing is that the original radiator was still given to me after replacement, so I always have a spare and it's always a recurring problem yearly maybe because of the engine vibration, but then I was able to live with it.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Double post, sorry.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Izuzu crosswind problems encountered