Page 64 of 131 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874114 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 640 of 1304
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Isuzu Trooper discussion

  1. #631
    Tsikot Member tim4h92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    old balara, qc
    Posts
    150

    Default Re: Isuzu Trooper discussion

    Good afternoon sirs,


    I've long been contemplating on getting a Trooper. My prospect is the local 4JG2 version (97-99), para less problems. My dilemma is it will be at the expense of my trusty, reliable hilander XTRM. Is it worth giving up the hi-lander? I know that the 4JG2 is reliable as well, but the 4JA1 is also bulletproof and fuel efficient, plus parts are cheap and abundant. Not too sure though about the parts of the Trooper. However, I know for a fact too that these two are worlds apart when it comes to comfort and performance, that's why the prospect of the Trooper is really tempting. Only thing I'm sure of right now is these two are tough Isuzu workhorses.


  2. #632
    The Pimp s_quilicot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    NORCAL ( north caloocan)
    Posts
    3,367

    Question Re: Isuzu Trooper discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by niwde11 View Post
    ^^ nope mine is 4jg2 manual transmission. i am looking for a 4jx1(matic) radiator since the radiator i am looking is almost identical to it. aluminum pa.
    Sa LEVIN auto supply sa Banawe. Radphil ang brand. 4k or 7k ata.

  3. #633
    The Pimp s_quilicot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    NORCAL ( north caloocan)
    Posts
    3,367

    Default Re: Isuzu Trooper discussion

    Nabangga trooper ko kanina. Lamog ang bumber! Sino may spare bumer dyan or may alam na murang surplus bumper? Or much ba ang ARB bumber?

  4. #634
    House of Petiks niwde11's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Val.City
    Posts
    3,199

    Default Re: Isuzu Trooper discussion

    aluminum yung radiator sq?

    re: arb bumper, sa RATS sa katipunan mo tanong. kung replica lang, sa 199offroad house ka tanong. maganda gawa nila.

  5. #635
    House of Petiks niwde11's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Val.City
    Posts
    3,199

    Default Re: Isuzu Trooper discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by tim4h92 View Post
    Good afternoon sirs,


    I've long been contemplating on getting a Trooper. My prospect is the local 4JG2 version (97-99), para less problems. My dilemma is it will be at the expense of my trusty, reliable hilander XTRM. Is it worth giving up the hi-lander? I know that the 4JG2 is reliable as well, but the 4JA1 is also bulletproof and fuel efficient, plus parts are cheap and abundant. Not too sure though about the parts of the Trooper. However, I know for a fact too that these two are worlds apart when it comes to comfort and performance, that's why the prospect of the Trooper is really tempting. Only thing I'm sure of right now is these two are tough Isuzu workhorses.
    for one kahit makita ka ng task force smoke belching di ka nila paparahin pag sa 4jg2TC engine heheheh.

  6. #636
    The Pimp s_quilicot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    NORCAL ( north caloocan)
    Posts
    3,367

    Default Re: Isuzu Trooper discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by niwde11 View Post
    aluminum yung radiator sq?

    re: arb bumper, sa RATS sa katipunan mo tanong. kung replica lang, sa 199offroad house ka tanong. maganda gawa nila.
    Copper ata? Gold yung color e kapag nag chip off yung paint.

    Niwds, may idea ka how much ang bumper na surplus? TIA

    Pa PM narin pala ulit ng CP number mo. THANKS

  7. #637
    House of Petiks niwde11's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Val.City
    Posts
    3,199

    Default Re: Isuzu Trooper discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by s_quilicot View Post
    Copper ata? Gold yung color e kapag nag chip off yung paint.

    Niwds, may idea ka how much ang bumper na surplus? TIA

    Pa PM narin pala ulit ng CP number mo. THANKS
    ah okay, need ko sana yung original na aluminum(calsonic) ng trooper.

    wala e pero for sure capalangan meron nyan. la ba sa suki mo blumentrit or banawe?

  8. #638
    Tsikot Member Rank 3 fabilioh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Antipolo
    Posts
    572

    Default Re: Isuzu Trooper discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by niwde11 View Post
    for one kahit makita ka ng task force smoke belching di ka nila paparahin pag sa 4jg2TC engine heheheh.

    ok na incentive yan kasi favorite nilang parahin mga 4JA1

  9. #639
    The Pimp s_quilicot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    NORCAL ( north caloocan)
    Posts
    3,367

    Default Re: Isuzu Trooper discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by niwde11 View Post
    ah okay, need ko sana yung original na aluminum(calsonic) ng trooper.

    wala e pero for sure capalangan meron nyan. la ba sa suki mo blumentrit or banawe?
    I think yung original is plastic, niwds.

    Pang 4jx1 ba?

  10. #640
    House of Petiks niwde11's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Val.City
    Posts
    3,199

    Default Re: Isuzu Trooper discussion

    yep plastic yung up and down portion nung alum radiator. 4jx1 lang naman kasi nagkamatic transmission ng isuzu sa diesel e so thats what i am interested. btw, napm ko na cell ko sayo.



Receive Latest Isuzu Cars For Sale Alerts via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tsikot Car Finder Latest Isuzu Car Listings

Thousands of Tsikoteers see these ads everyday. Get better results with your car ads. Post your cars for sale at Tsikot Car Finder now!


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •