New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 63 of 145 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773113 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Took our LS 01 to Baguio last weekend. Just bought it last month with 147k on the clock, I was hesitant upon hearing horror stories dito.

6 Passengers loaded with pasulobong I was impressed. Kaya pa niya humataw hagang 140 sa sctex.

Fuel efficient din siya 13-14KM/L

Dinadala rin namin sa General Trias 5x a week.

Buti nag survive

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    What the... 13-14km/l? How did you do that? Is that purely highway mileage? As for the car, you take of the car, the car takes care of you. Running 140 is no problem for the Trooper, why don't you try gunning for 200? With the 4JX1's power, that 200km/h speedometer ain't just for show.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    ^Purely highway sir since midnight kami umaalis, So wala talaga traffic.

It took us mga 4 hours to reach baguio from bulacan with one stop over.

Try ko next time kung may ibibigay pa

Medyo late na ko naka browse ng mga forums dito before buying Our 01 Trooper, After reading some horror stories kinda scared and hesitant ako gamitin. No choice din kasi since ito yung daily driver namin from manila to Cavite.

Hindi ko na rin natanong sa seller about sa injector problem nito. Pero upon seeing the ODO nasa 149k na siya as of now. Tingin nyo naka survived na siya?

As of now masabi ko lang one proud owner ako nito. Ibibigay niya talaga ihihiling mo. Akyatan man or long distance travel

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Like I said; you take care of the car, car takes care of you. Its an Isuzu, nevertheless. So it should be able to take a few hundred thousand kilometers more before giving out. As long as you take good care of the car, follow the maintenance schedule and use ONLY the motor oil specified by Isuzu (Besco 5W30 or 10W30) it will serve you well. As of now, at 8 years old, ours has only ran 68k kms. Last time I checked, mixed city and highway (Manila to Baguio, running around Baguio in Holy Week) gives around 7.5km/l.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by phantomsx88 View Post
    pare, u mean 80k for the set of 4 pcs of new injectors? medyo harang yan pre, i got mine for a total of 35k only, all brand new and sealed (inside original aluminum packing)....have you tried calling walco c/o dennis?
    Sir can you pm me the contact info of dennis (walco).

San niyo po pinakabit yung injectors ng trooper niyo?

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by nap123 View Post
    Benz kasama na mga switches dyan? yun skeleton bracket nya kasama din? I have a friend kasi naghahanap. Mura na yan compare sa walco price.
    Quote Originally Posted by Benzmizer View Post
    Partner, I'll have to check but my guess ay hindi kasama switches pero baka kasama na yung skeletal bracket sa likod. Will try to confirm by tomorrow.

Sir update naman po regarding sa dash board.. Hehe,, monitor muna q ko dito sa tread na ito

7. Join Date
    May 2004
    meron ba kayo alam na makukunan ng 4jx1(matic) radiator? surplus(preferred) or brand new?

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by niwde11 View Post
    meron ba kayo alam na makukunan ng 4jx1(matic) radiator? surplus(preferred) or brand new?

Sir sira po ba rad nyo? baka kaya pa ma repair yan

9. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by batosai View Post
    Sir sira po ba rad nyo? baka kaya pa ma repair yan
    maybe better to look for a local one nalang. para madali repair pag nagkaleak.

10. Join Date
    May 2004
    ^^ nope mine is 4jg2 manual transmission. i am looking for a 4jx1(matic) radiator since the radiator i am looking is almost identical to it. aluminum pa.

Isuzu Trooper discussion