New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 61 of 145 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    anybodoy knows where to get crankshop pulley of 4jx1 trooper? Been trying to call dealers, Jayson's and walco, no stocks available, baka may alam kayong supplier mga bro? tnx

2. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    hi mga peeps.

just got a bighorn. anyone can recommend were i can get a 2nd hand local dashboard. thanks:-)

3. Join Date
    May 2004
    probably abroad lang mintoy. bihira ang available na lhd dashboard dito. PM mo si nap123. nakuha nya yung dash nya sa canada yata i think.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mintoy View Post
    hi mga peeps.

just got a bighorn. anyone can recommend were i can get a 2nd hand local dashboard. thanks:-)
    I may be able to help you source but it should be pricey. Are you willing to pay the price?

5. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Benzmizer View Post
    I may be able to help you source but it should be pricey. Are you willing to pay the price?
    hi sir, can you give me an idea of how much. thanks

6. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    just for everyone's benefit. since i got the bighorn last sunday. yesterday i've change the motor oil (7 liters). today, went to fronte in banawe to change the atf of the transmission (it was really dirty). paid 3,200 for the sevice (included is 8 ltrs whiz atf, flush and additive). paid an additinal for the 4 liters cuz they used a total of 12 liters.

this pm. i left the rig in PERC, balintawak for timing belt replacement. their labor is 2.5k++. i bought the 2 tensioner bearings, shaft oil seal and timing belt in pasay. parts cost a total of 5k++.

next on the list general cleaning of a/c then repair oil leak.

is there anything else i should check on? thanks for the help:-)

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mintoy View Post
    hi sir, can you give me an idea of how much. thanks
    25k Brand new

8. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Isuzu Trooper 2003 Local Edition

Sir. how will you remove the COMPASS near the mop light? i need to remove the COmpss so that i can install the mop ligth. kasi kung pipilitin ko mababasag ung clip sa mop light kung hindi ko tangalin ung COMPASS. i already the 2 scrw in the COMPASS side. matigas parin. parang may nakalock

9. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by baby_scar View Post
    Isuzu Trooper 2003 Local Edition

Sir. how will you remove the COMPASS near the mop light? i need to remove the COmpss so that i can install the mop ligth. kasi kung pipilitin ko mababasag ung clip sa mop light kung hindi ko tangalin ung COMPASS. i already the 2 scrw in the COMPASS side. matigas parin. parang may nakalock

ok na. naayos ko na..

10. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by phantomsx88 View Post
    walco is in banawe, try to google where and what's the contact number. Perhaps you may want to do a little backreading bro. The numbers are posted somewhere....
    [SIZE=6]salamat po...[/SIZE]

Isuzu Trooper discussion