New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 60 of 145 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470110 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Hi. ask ko lang san kaya ako makakabili ng murang injectors for my trooper. 2nd owner nako and really had no idea sa mga problems ng '03 models ng trooper just now na nkita ko forums dito . injectors daw sira sabi sa CASA. ayaw na magstart since last week, napalitan na radiator and after non hindi na nagstart. HELP!! thanks po.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by sparco15 View Post
    Hi. ask ko lang san kaya ako makakabili ng murang injectors for my trooper. 2nd owner nako and really had no idea sa mga problems ng '03 models ng trooper just now na nkita ko forums dito . injectors daw sira sabi sa CASA. ayaw na magstart since last week, napalitan na radiator and after non hindi na nagstart. HELP!! thanks po.
    Try to call walco c/o dennis, he might help you

3. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    *phantomsx88

salamat po. san po kaya walco and may number po ba kayo sir? thanks!

4. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    walco is in banawe, try to google where and what's the contact number. Perhaps you may want to do a little backreading bro. The numbers are posted somewhere....

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    I also know a supplier that sells injectors..pero san mo naman balak ipakabit? Alam ko kasi sa Casa lang nagpapalit ng injectors, lahat ng mekaniko na pinagtanungan ko ayaw naman galawin...

Guys, aside sa Casa, san pa pwede magpapalit ng injectors?

Lifetime warranty ba if sa Casa? Ive been to Pasig and Quezon Ave. parang hindi naman nila honor ang lifetime warranty.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by denniscu View Post
    I also know a supplier that sells injectors..pero san mo naman balak ipakabit? Alam ko kasi sa Casa lang nagpapalit ng injectors, lahat ng mekaniko na pinagtanungan ko ayaw naman galawin...

Guys, aside sa Casa, san pa pwede magpapalit ng injectors?

Lifetime warranty ba if sa Casa? Ive been to Pasig and Quezon Ave. parang hindi naman nila honor ang lifetime warranty.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.
    Not 100% sure but it's highly unlikely that you'd be able to get BRAND NEW injectors for the Trooper aside from sa CASA.

From my knowledge, the replacement of the injectors isn't "lifetime". Alam ko once lang mapapalitan (pending CASA-maintained) and I believe that each CASA has a central database to check and determine if your Trooper's injector has previously been replaced.

7. Join Date
    May 2004
    anyone knows who is selling their OEM mags for a good price?:D

8. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Sir, do you know anyone aside from Casa who will be able to replace the injectors of my Trooper?

Thanks for any info.

Quote Originally Posted by Benzmizer View Post
    Not 100% sure but it's highly unlikely that you'd be able to get BRAND NEW injectors for the Trooper aside from sa CASA.

From my knowledge, the replacement of the injectors isn't "lifetime". Alam ko once lang mapapalitan (pending CASA-maintained) and I believe that each CASA has a central database to check and determine if your Trooper's injector has previously been replaced.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by denniscu View Post
    Sir, do you know anyone aside from Casa who will be able to replace the injectors of my Trooper?

Thanks for any info.
    I may know someone who can do the replacement BUT without Tech2 and the parts required (i.e. the Injectors), it cannot be done. Sourcing the aforementioned would be a challenge.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Sir, can you pm me your contact details? Would like to talk to you personally.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Benzmizer View Post
    I may know someone who can do the replacement BUT without Tech2 and the parts required (i.e. the Injectors), it cannot be done. Sourcing the aforementioned would be a challenge.

Isuzu Trooper discussion