New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 131 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135141 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 1445
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbrightsiderc View Post
    Hi newbie owner ng isuzu trooper 1994 4jg2 Engine JDM ..

1. Saan po okay magpagawa transmission.. delay po ung pag shift
    2. Sa nakakabili ng accesories ung subok na po na shop anf pinaka mura

Thank you
    automatic tranny ba sayo sir.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Same here trooper2 / aka. Bighorn. Engine 4jg2

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

3. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Good day mga Isuzu guru's. I am a newbie in this forum and a car newbie as well.

I am a proud owner of 1993 3.1 Trooper/Bighorn with 4jg2 engine, with 180k odo reading. Over 3 years na po sya sakin so far ang major na naging sira pa lang is the alternator and the power steering pump. Our mechanic, who happens to be my uncle said that it's because of the old age kaya bumigay na sya. So far flawless po yung takbo nya and malakas humatak yung makina.

The only thing I hate about my Trooper are the mag wheels. 15 inch mag wheels from Nissan po sya, Patrol I think. So i'm planning to change my wheels to 20 inch (para pang porma na din). I just want to ask if:

1. Is 20 inch wheel is advisable for my ride?
    2. What are the things I have to consider in changing wheel size?
    3. Do I have to upgrade my shocks (i recently changed my shocks about 2 weeks ago, KYB brand)?
    4. Can I use 20's in long drives ex. Manila to Bicol?
    5. Is buying 2nd hand wheels advisable?
    6. What are the reputable, budget friendly wheel brands?

Pasensya na po kayo mga sir kung madami akong questions. I just want to learn as many things as possible before spending money for my ride, and to share those knowledge from you guys in the future. Thank you po mga gurus. Sana po may makasagot ng mga tanong ko.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kimpuy30 View Post
    Good day mga Isuzu guru's. I am a newbie in this forum and a car newbie as well.

I am a proud owner of 1993 3.1 Trooper/Bighorn with 4jg2 engine, with 180k odo reading. Over 3 years na po sya sakin so far ang major na naging sira pa lang is the alternator and the power steering pump. Our mechanic, who happens to be my uncle said that it's because of the old age kaya bumigay na sya. So far flawless po yung takbo nya and malakas humatak yung makina.

The only thing I hate about my Trooper are the mag wheels. 15 inch mag wheels from Nissan po sya, Patrol I think. So i'm planning to change my wheels to 20 inch (para pang porma na din). I just want to ask if:

1. Is 20 inch wheel is advisable for my ride?
    2. What are the things I have to consider in changing wheel size?
    3. Do I have to upgrade my shocks (i recently changed my shocks about 2 weeks ago, KYB brand)?
    4. Can I use 20's in long drives ex. Manila to Bicol?
    5. Is buying 2nd hand wheels advisable?
    6. What are the reputable, budget friendly wheel brands?

Pasensya na po kayo mga sir kung madami akong questions. I just want to learn as many things as possible before spending money for my ride, and to share those knowledge from you guys in the future. Thank you po mga gurus. Sana po may makasagot ng mga tanong ko.
    Pwede naman ang 20 inch sayo. Yun nga lang baka magiging matagtag na siya. It will be upto you if you want to make the suspension softer to compensate. Personally, I'd go with 18 at most. We also have to consider the outrageous cost of low profile tires. 235/60/R18 Hankook tires for our Santa Fe already cost 9k/piece! There's no problem with using 20inch mags out of town. Just make sure you don't ding it in the rough stuff. There's nothing wrong with getting 2nd hand either. There isn't much that can go wrong with rims aside from dents and scratches. I'm not particularly knowlegable with rim brands, but Rota, Black Rhino and Concept One seem to be good. Concept One is not cheap though.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

5. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Goodday peepz! we own 1 isuzu trooper skyroof edition bought year 2004 and just recently bigla nalang sya namatay and unable to start anymore then pina tow namin up-to our house we wander why this suddenly happen its the first experience. the unit already reached 70k in ODO meter. pms lagi sa casa by the way im from pangasinan with 2 inteco dealer stations one in urdaneta city ain dagupan city where our unit was bought, but mas malapit kami sa urdaneta city kaya don kami nag papa pms. day after ma tow ung trooper tumawag kami ng mikaniko na pwede mag pa start ng unit then ok na ulit yung unit nong gagamitin namin sya to go sa inteco urdaneta ma vibrate na sya unlike before very smooth ang ride pero pag nag rerevolusyon nawawala vibrate pero parang di nadadagdagan ang speed (parang nalulunod) nakarating kami sa SA ang sabi ng mikaniko nila don Fuel injection ang prob ng unit nagpa quote ako magkano mga 160k daw complete set papalitan wow huge amount isang kwarto na yun pwede mong ipatayo,. so uwi muna then outsource if may pwede pang remedy na mas mura nag hanap kami ng mikaniko sa labas, may nakita kami pina alis/check nmin mga FI they ask why the oil and diesel mixed..up till now naka balandra parin ung mga pyesa sa garage namin so sad ..that time im still not aware of the recall issue of FI so i tried searching sa net if may second hand or surplus na ok para sa trooper namin so, i came across this site that really informed me and enlightened me regarding the issue i was moved by some of the posts here so i called the isuzu urdaneta why they did not inform us about sa recall issue ng mga trooper really had bad temper that time, i went to their website where the trooper recall issue is posted all the FI with serial no. bellow 554263 and since nakabaklas yung FI namin i decided to check the serial so indeed bellow 55 kami asa 48 kami call again sa sa urdaneta i explained everything sa Chief mechanic nila that our FI is bellow the 55 and that the FI was already out of the trooper i so blamed them for not informing the issue recall in our last visit very well informed daw sya sa recall issue very unprofessional of him!! he said that we should assemble the unit back to its previous condition and immediately send the trooper to them very (hassle) so by tomorrow i think pupunta na dito yung mikaniko na nag baklas at ibabalik lahat lahat. i'll update our situation pag na assemble na unit namin and ready to be admitted sa SA urdaneta. by the way prinent ko lahat ng conversations dito as for my refference pag asa SA na ako wala kasing wifi don or free net kaya Hard copy ako mag rerely muna pag asa SA na ako para may bala ako sa mga sasabihin nila. salamat!

6. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by roonjea View Post
    Goodday peepz! we own 1 isuzu trooper skyroof edition bought year 2004 and just recently bigla nalang sya namatay and unable to start anymore then pina tow namin up-to our house we wander why this suddenly happen its the first experience. the unit already reached 70k in ODO meter. pms lagi sa casa by the way im from pangasinan with 2 inteco dealer stations one in urdaneta city ain dagupan city where our unit was bought, but mas malapit kami sa urdaneta city kaya don kami nag papa pms. day after ma tow ung trooper tumawag kami ng mikaniko na pwede mag pa start ng unit then ok na ulit yung unit nong gagamitin namin sya to go sa inteco urdaneta ma vibrate na sya unlike before very smooth ang ride pero pag nag rerevolusyon nawawala vibrate pero parang di nadadagdagan ang speed (parang nalulunod) nakarating kami sa SA ang sabi ng mikaniko nila don Fuel injection ang prob ng unit nagpa quote ako magkano mga 160k daw complete set papalitan wow huge amount isang kwarto na yun pwede mong ipatayo,. so uwi muna then outsource if may pwede pang remedy na mas mura nag hanap kami ng mikaniko sa labas, may nakita kami pina alis/check nmin mga FI they ask why the oil and diesel mixed..up till now naka balandra parin ung mga pyesa sa garage namin so sad ..that time im still not aware of the recall issue of FI so i tried searching sa net if may second hand or surplus na ok para sa trooper namin so, i came across this site that really informed me and enlightened me regarding the issue i was moved by some of the posts here so i called the isuzu urdaneta why they did not inform us about sa recall issue ng mga trooper really had bad temper that time, i went to their website where the trooper recall issue is posted all the FI with serial no. bellow 554263 and since nakabaklas yung FI namin i decided to check the serial so indeed bellow 55 kami asa 48 kami call again sa sa urdaneta i explained everything sa Chief mechanic nila that our FI is bellow the 55 and that the FI was already out of the trooper i so blamed them for not informing the issue recall in our last visit very well informed daw sya sa recall issue very unprofessional of him!! he said that we should assemble the unit back to its previous condition and immediately send the trooper to them very (hassle) so by tomorrow i think pupunta na dito yung mikaniko na nag baklas at ibabalik lahat lahat. i'll update our situation pag na assemble na unit namin and ready to be admitted sa SA urdaneta. by the way prinent ko lahat ng conversations dito as for my refference pag asa SA na ako wala kasing wifi don or free net kaya Hard copy ako mag rerely muna pag asa SA na ako para may bala ako sa mga sasabihin nila. salamat!

Good luck sir... keep as posted as mga development

7. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Mga Pare
    Ano ba best thing na gawin sa 2003 Trooper Local
    3 months ng di nagagamit, ilan beses na ko naloko ng mekaniko(di alam gagawin)
    last issue: umusok ng makapal na maitim sa katipunan pinatay ko agad makina kasi sakay ko pamilya ko, naitabi ko sya sa UP town center kinabukasan dala ko mekaniko umandar pa pero makapal pa rin itim na usok so tinabi namin sa di nakakaistorbo, pinagpalit palit ng mekaniko ung injector ayun di na umandar, pinahila ko nalang sa bahay. eto 3 buwan na naka park. Patulong naman , need your Opinion SALAMAT

8. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by TimPam View Post
    Good luck sir... keep as posted as mga development
    we just came from casa urdaneta city we left the unit there,and they will just give us a ring tomorrow for other details. bukas pa daw kasi dadting tech2 device nila. at ang sabi ng chef mechanic nila pag talaga daw mababa yung serial ng FI namin irereport daw nila sa planta and asa planta daw kung papalitan nila o hindi, pero as i've said sa first post ko alam ko na na mababa serial nya so dapat ipa replace na sya. salamat sa pag basa^^ ang prob ko bukas hindi ako marunong magbasa ng result ng tech 2 baka lokohin ako ng mga service personnel sa casa urdaneta eh..

9. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    ^hi sir ano po sabi ng mekaniko ninyo hindi daw po ba FI ang prob? i mean wala naman daw po ba prob mga FI?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Goodeve peepz meron po ba sainyo may copy ng booklet/manual ng isuzu trooper 2003/04 skyroof edition? pwede po bang humingi ng kopya? salamat.> 09153146257

Isuzu Trooper discussion