New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Hi,

This is the first time I post in this forum. Will somebody share experience related to the automatic car shifter getting loose? My car shifter is so loose that you can basically shift gear to any position but the indicator remains at P (Parking).

I would appreciate so much any help that you can extend to me. What's the most probable part that I need to replace and where will I purchase the part. I acknowledge that I am not so good at car technical matters.

Many thanks.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by rey022ph View Post
    Hi,

This is the first time I post in this forum. Will somebody share experience related to the automatic car shifter getting loose? My car shifter is so loose that you can basically shift gear to any position but the indicator remains at P (Parking).

I would appreciate so much any help that you can extend to me. What's the most probable part that I need to replace and where will I purchase the part. I acknowledge that I am not so good at car technical matters.

Many thanks.
    yung dmax ko ganun din, buksan mo ung sa ilalim, tangalin lang ung cover ng shifter, natangal lang ung connection b/n the cable at ung shifter nyan. Yung akin ginawan ko lang ng paraan wire lang ang ginamit ko pang connect ng dalawa, I hope ok na ung sayo