New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 122 of 137 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126132 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1362
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    My 1997 Hilander 280000km and running ( pamalengke, panghatid ng kids). Saan ba nakakabili bisagra sa pinto ? ( driver side).thanks

2. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Sir,

i have a 2nd hand 2000 xtrm. my problem is its oil cooler. it has an internal leak and my radiator is filled with oil. i have bypassed the water that passing the oil cooler. then after several months i think the area where the water passes inside the oil cooler is already full of oil and exiting thru the pipes. i have covered it for the meantime due to lack of funds and unavailability of stock in bacolod. any idea how much is the oil cooler for 4JA1 in manila and where can i get one?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Sir,

i have a 2nd hand 2000 xtrm. my problem is its oil cooler. it has an internal leak and my radiator is filled with oil. i have bypassed the water that passing the oil cooler. then after several months i think the area where the water passes inside the oil cooler is already full of oil and exiting thru the pipes. i have covered it for the meantime due to lack of funds and unavailability of stock in bacolod. any idea how much is the oil cooler for 4JA1 in manila and where can i get one?

4. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by pandidoy View Post
    My 1997 Hilander 280000km and running ( pamalengke, panghatid ng kids). Saan ba nakakabili bisagra sa pinto ? ( driver side).thanks
    ^Apir tayo sir! Besagra can be bought at any isuzu parts store. Advise that you get the one for the Fuego. Mas matibay yng bakal nun as compared to our stock besagra. Just bring the sample para maisukat mabuti.

HTH

5. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by jlvinson View Post
    Sir,

^ This will help if you can ask a favor from people based in manila. There's a store somewhere in G. Masangkay, Sta Cruz where I got my oil cooler. It isnt OEM (if I remember it right, Taiwan made) but it did its job. I bought this almost 12 years ago and is still working great (until the engine died out on me last March).

HTH

6. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by boy astig View Post
    ^ This will help if you can ask a favor from people based in manila. There's a store somewhere in G. Masangkay, Sta Cruz where I got my oil cooler. It isnt OEM (if I remember it right, Taiwan made) but it did its job. I bought this almost 12 years ago and is still working great (until the engine died out on me last March).

HTH
    OEM or replacement any of them will do. how much is it way back 12 years ago?

7. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    ^ (until the engine died out on me last March).
    Just curius, how does the engine died, what is the reason? because as we all know, its a Isuzu hilander thread, so most of our engine are old, though the unit is new, like for me, I just bought the unit and I know its 10 Years + older.. but because yeah, its isuzu as many is saying, so I bought it based on the budget I can afford. Just in case, kindly share what happened to the engine., were you able to revive it?

8. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by jlvinson View Post
    OEM or replacement any of them will do. how much is it way back 12 years ago?
    Close to Php 500.00

9. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by aioshin View Post
    Just curius, how does the engine died, what is the reason? because as we all know, its a Isuzu hilander thread, so most of our engine are old, though the unit is new, like for me, I just bought the unit and I know its 10 Years + older.. but because yeah, its isuzu as many is saying, so I bought it based on the budget I can afford. Just in case, kindly share what happened to the engine., were you able to revive it?
    The engine seized due to an oil leak from the alternator vacuum hose. Really regret not checking the engine bay thoroughly. Now I know that when you check the hoses, you have to check ALL hoses (I normally check radiator and power steering hoses). Haven't had it fixed till this day. Still saving for the overhaul

10. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Close to Php 500.00
    500.00 only? i have googled some forum and it is somewhere 3500 to 4500 for the replacement and the OEM is about 7k to 8k..i hope there are suppliers around this forum to offer their price. hehehe