New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    well if the topgear guys (march) did a 10km/liter on an V8 expedition sigurado kaya sa "puny" 3.2 V6 ng trooper

wulf, one more thing about the gas trooper is usually sariwa ang mga units kasi nga hindi ginagamit everyday...

chronophile, pare maski hindi na oldman ang shocks kahit KYB gas-adjust pwede na at 950 petot a pop

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hmm,sounding better now =) thanks sir kimps & chronophile! if only it wasn't going to be my daily ride,the decision will be easier!sana di na lang umuwi brother ko from his malaysian stint so i can keep his 1.3 big-body corolla for everyday drive...hehe

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by kimpOy
    with a light foot baka pwede pang mag 6 or even 7 km per liter
    just dont go over 2K rpm
    ehehe...w/ Metro traffic,when there's no choice,no prob....wide open highway?hmmm...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Chronophile,
    I agree with everything you said. Those are also my preferences for a 4x4.

Wulf,
    Though the V6 trooper is indeed a powerful unit, the 4jg2 tdic is not that bad for a diesel. Its 125hp rated engine is more than enough for its weight IMO, and will be able to provide power that you demand of.

For me, the TDIC variant still has more edge over the V6 (no offense to V6 owners) in terms of practicallity....hey its a diesel after all.

Good luck in your vehicle hunt. You might want to join the Isuzu people here in regular EB's. Try to read through threads in the Isuzu forums.

Thanks.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by wulf
    ehehe...w/ Metro traffic,when there's no choice,no prob....wide open highway?hmmm...
    yup hmm usually 60-80 lang ang takbo mo kapag under 2K

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Wulf,

I think there is one advertised at tsikot car finder under ISUZU. Check it out. Mukhang facelifted pero kung 4jg2-tc at 475,000. Parang malapit na sa budget mo.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Djerms
    Wulf,
    Though the V6 trooper is indeed a powerful unit, the 4jg2 tdic is not that bad for a diesel. Its 125hp rated engine is more than enough for its weight IMO, and will be able to provide power that you demand of.

For me, the TDIC variant still has more edge over the V6 (no offense to V6 owners) in terms of practicallity....hey its a diesel after all.

Good luck in your vehicle hunt. You might want to join the Isuzu people here in regular EB's. Try to read through threads in the Isuzu forums.

Thanks.
    i would love to get a diesel version,sir.kaya lang wala sa budget.the thing that's drawing me to the trooper is the price...380k,125t km,newly replaced rocker arms,timing belt & lifters...what do you guys think?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by 4JGtootsie
    Wulf,

I think there is one advertised at tsikot car finder under ISUZU. Check it out. Mukhang facelifted pero kung 4jg2-tc at 475,000. Parang malapit na sa budget mo.

hehe. out na yun sir. got too many obligations, can't justify the huge cash out

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    hello wulf, were you able to get the v6 trooper? hows it doing? thanks.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Please fill the data below for reference purposes:

Ride: Hyundai Sonata
    Year: ex. 2004
    Displacement: ex. 2.5L
    Engine Configuration: ex. V6
    Fuel Consumption:
    -City:
    -Highway:
    -Mixed: Optional
    iam3739.com