New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 38 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    guys,

just try to count my gas consumption and here's the figures I got! 8O is there something wrong with my driving? or normal lang ito talaga? hmmm bakit heard sa mga eco-challenge the trooper lag 33kms/liter ba? parang impossible ata!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    that's still a reasonable figure. city driving yan diba? do you pass through congested roads often? traffic conditions will most drastically affect your fuel economy, more than driving style and engine design. i get just 5.5 km/L with a 2k2 cr-v...

huwag ka maniwala sa mga eco-challenge eco-challenge na iyan... those are NOT typical driving conditions and so is not representative.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    i am getting 7.5km/l in city driving and that's traffic of slex. highway i get 10+km/l. I do not drive very fast though.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ibig sabihin pareho din ng Pajero ko ang mileage? I'm getting 7-9 km/L (divide by 2 kung off-roading).

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    imo mileage figures from "eco-challenge" crap is useless. you'll never get anywhere near those figures with normal driving and traffic conditions... right now, it's all just marketing pr.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    There should be a 'standard' fuel economy testing cycle like what the EPA does in the US. It may not be dead accurate pero at least all vehicles go through the same testing procedures so you still get a pretty good idea of the relative mileage of each vehicle.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    In my trooper, i only get 6+km/L in the city and 9+km/L Hway. Even isuzu dealer said this is the usual mileage so don't believe the 20-30+km/L in ads- just marketing hype.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i dont think 6km/L is that bad considering the Safari guzzles * 4km/L. Mine runs at 8.6KKm/L, and the mileage doesnt seem to improve in long distance driving. (I went to San Pablo Laguna the other day and same pa rin consumo)

9. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    yung gen1 paje gas namin ay 6-7Km/L... medyo tipid pa pala yun! kala po kasi namin nilalagok nun yung gas e... :D

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pajerokid,

ibig sabihin highway driving yung usual commute mo :mrgreen:

Page 1 of 38 1234511 ... LastLast
Isuzu Fuel Consumption Database