New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 289 of 371 FirstFirst ... 189239279285286287288289290291292293299339 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,890 of 3710
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Touch screen po yung head unit nyo? If yes, more or less nasa 3k lang yan. Overprice yung 16k

2. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    No, it's not touch screen, po. Thanks. I don't know whether the wires are already installed for the reverse camera, though.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by TranslatorBJ View Post
    Good evening, all. I'm new here having just purchased an Isuzu crosswind XT LE.
    I have two questions related to the audio / video system. 1) The car was sold as 'reverse camera ready'. What exactly does that mean? I asked about getting a reverse camera installed, and it would cost P16,000, whereas there are cameras available on the market for as little as P1000. Is the wiring all in place just to install a camera?
    2) The audio / video system is supposed to have a video out to be able to have a second screen for the back of the car. How does one access that video out? Does one have to remove the stereo and plug into the back of it?

Thanks. Brian

P. S. Sorry if this is not the right place to ask these questions.
    Ask your dealer before installing an aftermarket reverse camera outside the casa
    because it may void warranty

4. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by crosswind View Post
    Ask your dealer before installing an aftermarket reverse camera outside the casa
    because it may void warranty
    Thanks. I hadn't thought of that. I'm not used to having a car with a warranty!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Hi newbie po ... Ask lang po sana kung magkano at saan makakabili ng clutch disc for crosswind Xt ung pong mura lang saka original isuzu along pampang area po thanks in advance po

6. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by TranslatorBJ View Post
    Good evening, all. I'm new here having just purchased an Isuzu crosswind XT LE.
    I have two questions related to the audio / video system. 1) The car was sold as 'reverse camera ready'. What exactly does that mean? I asked about getting a reverse camera installed, and it would cost P16,000, whereas there are cameras available on the market for as little as P1000. Is the wiring all in place just to install a camera?

it means that you can connect a reverse camera to the head unit. there's a dedicated
    terminal ( RCA ) at the back of the unit, usually, with an initial "RC IN" that means Remote Camera
    Input. just plug in the video cable from your reverse camera and that's it. and, aaahhh, you really
    have to add wires and cables (for power supply and video) for your camera.

2) The audio / video system is supposed to have a video out to be able to have a second screen for the back of the car. How does one access that video out? Does one have to remove the stereo and plug into the back of it?

yup. you'll have to remove the HU. unless, of course, all the audio/video in/outs are
    accessible in the front and the monitor of the HU is at the back ( joke :bwahaha: ). installing /
    removing the HU is easier if it comes with a "mounting sleeve". the housing of the HU will just
    slide in and/or out of this sleeve. check it out.

Thanks. Brian

P. S. Sorry if this is not the right place to ask these questions.
    answers are in written in bold / italic letters. hth.
    Last edited by joemarski; October 16th, 2014 at 07:16 PM.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by joemarski View Post
    answers are in written in bold / italic letters. hth.
    Thank you very much. That answers my questions. Also explains why the installation of a reverse camera is so expensive, since it involves significant wiring / dismantling etc.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Question lng po may EGR po ba crosswind natin? mine is 2002 XUV

9. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    2008 model onwards ang may EGR.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by baraks View Post
    Question lng po may EGR po ba crosswind natin? mine is 2002 XUV
    yup bro meron yung 2003 XUV ko meron
    hanapin mo yung black na parang cone sa engine bay