New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    How would u know na its time to clean injectors?symtoms or signs?
    Magkano and gaano katagal?
    Tnx po. Crosswind 2004

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    when your vehicle starts getting lower gas mileage or the engine hesitates when you press the accelerator.
    however, these above symptoms are also related to other issues like dirty throttle body, spark plug failure, fuel pump failure or dirty fuel filter.
    imho, injector cleaning should only be done when all of these issues are resolved.

on how much, no idea though, but i heard servitek alabang does that for 1,500 for sedans. have not tried it though.
    gano katagal? siguro mga two hours the most.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    for diesel engine, the best that you can do is diesel purging using liquimoly diesel purge. maganda yung direct feed yung diesel purge to injection pump to clean the injectors.

google mo lang, daming instructions online. if ayaw mo mag DIY, meron ganyang service si PowerTorq. 950/can yata diesel purge + 500 labor.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    On my case sir.white smoke dipstick and tambutso.pero ok pa rin naman ang hatak and response.ano po inputs nyo?tnx.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    double post..

6. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Oikim,

I have searched liquimoly here at davao, but not able to find one, also talk to them via their FB page, and they said they have no seller here, not sure if there are private seller, in case you able to find one, please inform me, I will DIY the cleaning.

Have you tried putting 2T oil? mixing it on your Diesel fuel. I have done on alternate basis.. minimized the nginig. Forgot to mention it on the other thread.

For cleaning injector, I asked one diesel injector calibration center at Cabaguio, cleaning only, 100 pesos per injector, if my memory is not wrong, but there might be additional if they found some thing that need to be replace since they are going to remove the injectors.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Dito price ko check at clean injector 350 aed 8 cylinder 4 cylinder 150 aed

Tsikot Mobile App