New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 84 123451151 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Hey guys! Is anyone interested in forming an exclusive Alterra Club? We can help each other out talk about our vehicles in depth. If anyone is interested maybe you can send your details here para we can start something kahit basic lang. God bless to all!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Good day! That's a nice idea creating a Altera Club, i just order mine and it will be release for about a month, i would like to ask if you have an idea if alterra can fit a 22" rim. thank you

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    The 22" rims will fit but they still recommend 20s. Para daw mas makapal pa rin ang tires na makabit kahit papaano.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by JAYPEEJAMES View Post
    Hey guys! Is anyone interested in forming an exclusive Alterra Club? We can help each other out talk about our vehicles in depth. If anyone is interested maybe you can send your details here para we can start something kahit basic lang. God bless to all!
    nice idea bro. please count me in... I have a 2005 Alterra.

All Alterra owners... Attention please... Let's form a club para sa beloved Alterra natin.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Guys,
    Agree with your idea to form the Alterra Club. I also have a 2005 model. Why dont we meet on April 5 sa world trade center. Manila Auto show yan so why not start the club coinciding the event? Im Jeff by the way.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jefsan View Post
    Guys,
    Agree with your idea to form the Alterra Club. I also have a 2005 model. Why dont we meet on April 5 sa world trade center. Manila Auto show yan so why not start the club coinciding the event? Im Jeff by the way.
    mukhang very busy ata mga Alterra owners bro. hehehe

April 5? I hoe O can make it. nasa visayas ako ngayon e. By the way I'm Robert

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jefsan View Post
    Guys,
    dont forget to visit the tsikot.com booth... dun na lang gawin nyong meeting place

I can also help you guys para makapagsetup ng alterra sub forums dito sa tsikot to jump start your group

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Jedi, thank you for the invite. I will look for the tsikot booth when I go to World Trade ctr. I hope the alterra group would be formed this year! Ang tagal na nito!!! So all you guys who have alterras, now's the time to join!!!

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Hey guys! Sorry but I got quite busy since my wife just gave birth. Anyway, maybe there's a way we can roundup the names of those interested para magawan na lang ng sort of mailing list muna. Okay din yung idea to go to the booth sa world trade! I can't go so kayo na lang bahala muna! Take care and God bless to all!

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Great idea Jedi! By the way, do you know if the '07 D-Max front grill will fit the '07 alterra's?

Page 1 of 84 123451151 ... LastLast
Alterra Club