New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 1212 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Which is still a possibility. Look at the new D-Max. Hindi man lang nilabas ang VGS engine dito. Isuzu Phils. blamed the Euro 2 diesel fuels kaya hindi nila nilabas ang VGS engine dito. Pero alam ko ang totoo. An Isuzu dealer principal told me why.

He said that if Isuzu brings the VGS engine here and puts an auto climate control A/C on the new D-Max LS 4x4 A/T, it will be more expensive than the Colorado LTZ 4x4 A/T. Eh ayaw ng Isuzu ng ganun, kaya they decided to scrimp out on the features of the new D-Max para maging mas mura kesa Colorado.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    If this is the case, the chances that they will be putting the old engine are very high. Mahal na nga ng old Alterra tapos ung VGS engine pa ang ilalagay nila, baka aabot na ng 1.7M ung 4x2 and 1.9M 4x4.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    First EnglishOZ video review

Isuzu MU-X video review

note the idle run uphill....impressive engine power

The readable version
    Isuzu MU-X first drive review

a different review ...

http://www.carshowroom.com.au/newcar...ive_and_Review

CarShowroom.com.au was quick to climb into the third-row seat to check it out. Glad we did too ‘cause there’s good news for families – the tumble-fold function for row two seats made for easy access and once there, leg-room was ample and certainly superior to many rivals.
    And, reflecting its 4WD capability, unlike some rivals which run plastic protector plates, the Isuzu MU-X is equipped with solid steel protectors for the front, sump and transfer case.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Got Articulation?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Good Read

BehindtheWheel | Car Reviews, News, Road Tests, Podcasts, Motorcycles

Just on the engine, Isuzu executives were quite happy to boast that they expected the diesel power plant used in the MU-X to deliver a life of 500,000 kilometres!
    It’s also an impressively quiet engine and this, along with a more refined and generally nicer feel inside than the Colorado7 (Trailblazer for PH market), show this a superior product.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    This might be the strongest-feeling diesel on the market.
    TopGearAU review
    Isuzu MU-X MU-X :: BBC TopGear Australia

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    First EnglishOZ video review

Isuzu MU-X video review

note the idle run uphill....impressive engine power

The readable version
    Isuzu MU-X first drive review

a different review ...

2013 Isuzu MU-X First Drive and Review | CarShowroom.com.au
    Wow!!! Grabe ang lugging power nitong Alterra! Sobrang under stressed na siguro ang engine nito kahit fully loaded pa. I can't imagine not stepping on the accelerator pedal sa ganyan klaseng climb.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Impressive reviews but we have to wait for the specs of the Philippine market Alterra. If Isuzu sticks to the strategy they employed on the D-Max, good luck in enticing buyers.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    another review from the land of OZ

Isuzu MU-X Review |*CarAdvice

TBZ owners...do you think the 3rd row has the same leg room like that of your nice TBZ? it looks like its the same..

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by rna800 View Post
    Wow!!! Grabe ang lugging power nitong Alterra! Sobrang under stressed na siguro ang engine nito kahit fully loaded pa. I can't imagine not stepping on the accelerator pedal sa ganyan klaseng climb.
    Remember that the engine being used in that video is the 3.0L 4JJI-TCX with VGS. It has a slim chance of getting into our shores if we based the scenario on what Isuzu PH did with the new D-Max. For me I'll just wait for more reviews and a comparative review with the MY 2014 Trailblazer using the upgraded Duramax Diesel engines.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    another review from the land of OZ

Isuzu MU-X Review |*CarAdvice

TBZ owners...do you think the 3rd row has the same leg room like that of your nice TBZ? it looks like its the same..
    It has the same leg room since they have the same wheel base. And by the way, those reviews are made by Australian websites and the location of the reviews are in Thailand. On the proving grounds of Isuzu Thailand. Just to clarify.

Page 6 of 1212 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast