New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 18 of 1212 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868118 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Arctic Silver 2.5 VGS 4x2 5AT
    Wheels Volk TE37X 16 ".
    rubber NITTO 265/70/16.
    suspension TEIN + EDFC. (Less roll on cornering)

2. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    May price list na ba ang MU-X?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    No pricing yet. Also we're not expecting it til 2015 or so. Assuming the Left Hand Drive Mux will be assembled in Thailand or Malaysia. Also I don't think the Isuzu PH will be manufacturing this. Hence importing will be the first choice. The price comparison below should hold true or similar in range. Since Isuzu wants to double the sales in AU they have undercut the prices.

Top Of the Line 4x4
    TBZ LTZ1 2.8L 4x4 6AT 1,450,000 ThaiBaHt
    MUZ NAVI 3.0L 4x4 5AT 1,389,000 ThaiBaht

Top of the line 4x2
    TBZ LTZ 4x2 2.8L 1,249,000 ThaiBaht
    Mux Navi 4x2 3.0L 1,289,000 ThaiBaht

Base Model
    TBZ 2.5L 4x2 6MT 1059,000 ThaiBaht
    MUX 2.5L 4x2 5AT 1014,000 Thaibaht

4. Join Date
    Jul 2012

Sir StockEngine,

Sounds like what we Isuzu owners really like about them through the years and something we can all relate to tangibly like what this Aussie reviewer underscored about the MU-X 's engine:

"....But the focal point was at Isuzu 4X4 land, a facility near Bangkok designed to showcase the brand’s prowess on rough surfaces.

While undoubtedly playing on home turf, the MU-X was impressively refined over corrugations, across rocks, and over moguls that pushed its suspension to the limits.

The party trick in manual models was climbing and descending the 35-degree climb without requiring the use of clutch, brake or accelerator pedals.

Its 130kW, 380Nm 3.0-litre four-cylinder turbo diesel engine did not need any more than idle revs to haul the two-tonne 4X4 over all kinds of obstacles, and contributes to a three-tonne towing capacity...."

Excerpt from this article: http://news.drive.com.au/drive/new-c...104-2wvek.html

I already see yet again how fuel efficient this new Isuzu is and how well the pulling-force is effectively put onto the ground from the engine to the drivetrain down to the wheels and onto the ground.... I'm sold yet again ahihi!

Last edited by d_mac; November 15th, 2013 at 11:44 AM.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Front End looks good. Norwegian Blue.

Still don't know the maximum tire size. Rims look like 20inchers.

Nice colour chief, very nice....

Can you possibly provide a wallpaper size of it with the standard tyres, say the 17-inch one, or is this the closest design set-up you've got in the meantime sir?

Thanks, really appreciated.

Last edited by d_mac; November 15th, 2013 at 12:30 PM.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by d_mac View Post
    Nice colour chief, very nice....

Can you possibly provide a wallpaper size of it with the standard tyres, say the 17-inch one, or is this the closest design set-up you've got in the meantime sir?

Thanks, really appreciated.

Sir d_mac I'll have to look for the original pics. It'll take some time.

for Australia residents you have freebies All-New Isuzu MU-X ? 2014 SUV | Isuzu UTE Australia

for South Africa residents you have nothing Isuzu MU-X SUV Launched, Not Coming To S.A. | SACarFan

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    1. Ford Everest might be released last quarter of 2014 to early 2015. Its still under development. For sure other markets first before hitting the Philippines
    2. Isuzu Mux won't be released in the next 6-12months. Target market for now is Thailand and Au. matagal tagal pa sir.
    3. The Montero will be released in Thailand/Au/Malaysia first. more like 2015 before it gets to our shores.
    4. New Fort maraming stock ang toyota so I doubt they'll be releasing anything new for 2014.

sir yung 2014 ba na d-max ay locally assembled or imported? Baka kasi ganun din gagawin nila sa MU-X kaya baka mas mapaaga ang pagdating nito sa Pinas. hula ko lang naman.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyMan View Post
    sir yung 2014 ba na d-max ay locally assembled or imported? Baka kasi ganun din gagawin nila sa MU-X kaya baka mas mapaaga ang pagdating nito sa Pinas. hula ko lang naman.
    The D-max will be locally assembled(They're still completing the Binan Factory)

As for the MU-X, Isuzu PH doesn't have a budget for it yet. Hence importing these MUX might be possible.

an interesting fact: 9% of Isuzu is owned by Toyota -

9. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    I was in thailand one week ago and saw MU-X on the road going to Ayutthaya. I think many thai like isuzu, toyota than mitsu when it comes to pick up.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by nel*carol1994 View Post
    I was in thailand one week ago and saw MU-X on the road going to Ayutthaya. I think many thai like isuzu, toyota than mitsu when it comes to pick up.
    Yes Isuzu leads the pickup market in Thailand. Also the demand for the Ford Ranger is high there.

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyMan View Post
    Isuzu Philippines Senior Vice President Arthur Balmadrid, "we (might opt to) just import CBU units instead as these are cheaper than (a) locally manufactured one"