New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 140 of 1212 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142143144150190240 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 12114
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by takeshiyeung View Post
    hi guys, been reading this whole thread for quite sometime now, now lang ako natapos. share ko lang sa mga nakapila sa mux. 1st of all, i am a very happy owner of mux 4x2 a/t pearl white. sulit magantay. actually we are 1 of the 1st who made reservation early august. by that time wala pang in house financing computation so we ended up having our own bank p.o. and our s.a promise that we will get our unit 1st week of sept which is the mux launching date. pero nag iba bigla ihip ng hangin suddenly di na daw kame mabigyan dahil ununa nila bigyan mga nag in house buyers. so d namen nakuha unit sa 1st batch. pilit nila kame mag in house para makuha namen unit. but my wife got really pissed at nagskandalo sya sa isuzu showroom and keep complaining about the in house buyer priority in front of other customers but nothing help. pero buti nalang pinalipat kame ng bank namen sa ibang isuzu dealer. and heres the deal you have to get their insurance from them at 45k instead of pag sa labas mga less than 30k lang and besides free pa naman insurance ko sa bank namen, hehe sayang.. then have to pay our own 3yr lto and rustproofing daw. and 1 more thing. kailangan dagdagan ng 1% yung d.i yung bank namen for them. so pumayag na kame lahat and we ended up paying 54k more but still better than in house financing na 200k more. we got our unit 2nd batch na that was on sept 30. all i can say is worth it tlaga. and di totoo na sinasabi ng iba dyan underpower daw. nasubukan ko na nakipaghatawan sa fort and monty sa nlex wala! panes sila even sta.fe wala din. pero stil eyeing for a trailblazer hehe. hope my thread will help you guys. keep the wait! PEACE BRO
    Maraming salamt sir sa input ninyo, atleast kaming mga nag aantay ay mabuhayan ng loob lalo na bank po kya medyo dapt mahaba yung pacensya sa pag aantay..

2. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    ilan ang top speed ng mu-x ?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Paging tsikot admin:

Sir, any advice how to get rid of those two irritating pop-up pages "KRIS AQUINO'S SULIT SECRET" and "MANULIFE"? these pop-up pages automatically comes out when I'm trying to open tsikot.com page with my android smartphone and even when I touch the "x" button it keeps on coming back, pabalik-balik at hindi ko na po ma-open ang tsikot.com even I reset my browser. sa PC it works fine walang problema. Thanks in Advance.

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by timming_gear View Post
    ilan ang top speed ng mu-x ?
    marami

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^
    ^

You've got a trojan/ virus in your device. Run a respectable anti-virus to get rid of it

6. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Goodbye MU-X A/T. After 3 months of waiting (cash basis), I can't wait any longer because of a special family event up north this December. Don't worry babalikan kita should my new Monty performs below expectations.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Sir pahijack ng line mo hehehe

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jericho1057 View Post
    Paging tsikot admin:

Sir, any advice how to get rid of those two irritating pop-up pages "KRIS AQUINO'S SULIT SECRET" and "MANULIFE"? these pop-up pages automatically comes out when I'm trying to open tsikot.com page with my android smartphone and even when I touch the "x" button it keeps on coming back, pabalik-balik at hindi ko na po ma-open ang tsikot.com even I reset my browser. sa PC it works fine walang problema. Thanks in Advance.
    Off Topic:

It's either that you have a virus like the other post said but more likely it is a legit ad and tsikot.com is paid to display that pop-up ad everytime anyone visits the site.

It is a way for the admins to earn money to keep tsikot.com up and running so there may be no way of stopping that pop-up unless the admins wishes it but they would lose the revenue generated from displaying those ads.

If you have determined that your phone has no virus, you could try blocking the popup ads from your mobile browser so those pesky ads would never appear.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    OT:
    *jericho: install ad block plus for android.

Works great for me.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gusto po sana naming kumuha ng mux... Kaso bank p.o. po kami... Tsaka bakit po ang mahal ng maintenance ng dmax at mux... Nagtanong ako sa casa ng changeoil... Nasa 9k agad... Tapos di daw pwede sa labas pa service at mawawala warranty... Ganon po ba talaga?