New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 98 of 1212 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108148198 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by leodawesome View Post
    6k kagad for 1500kms? Bakit pati diff oil pinalitan na?
    Samin po sir 7.6K. (4x2 A/T) Not really sure kung mas mura sa ibang CASA kasi di na po kami nakapag canvass. :what:

2. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by elouie View Post
    Share ko lang sa katulad kong naghihintay.....

According to the Imus SA, may dadating DAW na shipment by Nov. 5 but unit allocation per branch is not defined... so possible na makakuha na yung iba at possibleng hindi pa din

The wait continues .....
    like wise sir ganun then sabi sakin ng Isuzu Cavite (Imus) mga 2nd week ako ng Sep ng pa reserve kaso lang Bank PO nmn. Medyo marami nang ng back-out so yung chances nting na ma bigyan ng unit medyo lumalaki hehehe...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by elouie View Post
    Bro, confirmed ba eto? kasi nung tinanong ko SA sa Imus sabi wala pa daw at same lang daw ang treatment nila for Bank PO or In house.... btw, Bank PO din ako at 2nd week pa ako ng Sept at nag down na din ng para sa LTO at Rust Proofing

sir hindi ko po alam kung may dumating na talaga, yung lang po sabi ng dealer ng makati. sabi po ng isa pa namin dealer first week daw talaga ng nov. sana marami nang dumating para lahat makakuha na.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Hi. I just reserved 5k kanina sa n. Edsa. Though no confirmation kung kailan darating . Hope fully this year. Maliit lang pala capacity ng oil ng mux. Mostly 7.5 to 8 liters ang mga diesel. Montero is 8. Hilux is 7.5 to 8 din. Tucson 8 din. And why need to changed the differential oil? At 1500km. My strada and hilux never did and its running almost 100k km. As well as hilux at 50k km. Kaya tumaas ang cost of maintenance. Does the 6k pesos fully synthetic na? What brand? How much is the oil filter?
    Last edited by boybit1; October 25th, 2014 at 03:30 AM. Reason: spelling

5. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Actually it doesnt matter if u overfill the oil by small quantity up to .5 to 1 liters. Gasket not much affected. Since it has breather to relief the pressure. If u overfill too much . That crankshaft hit the the oil in the pan. It is same effect as oil starvation. Because when the crankshaft hit the oil. The oil will be thrown somewhere else and leaving the suction of oil pump empty. Thus the oil will not pump up to the camshaft as well as the turbo charger.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    It is better not to refund yet the reservation fee. If your reservation is only less than 10k. This will assure you that the price you have now will not increase. Just incase they increase the srp. Well if you have decided that to get other brand and have already bought it then refund it. After all 10k stored in a bank will not earned you much interest say less than 100 pesos. Thats why i reserved it for 5k

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    You are right bro. Tamang OC lang kasi ako hehehe.

Quote Originally Posted by boybit1 View Post
    Actually it doesnt matter if u overfill the oil by small quantity up to .5 to 1 liters. Gasket not much affected. Since it has breather to relief the pressure. If u overfill too much . That crankshaft hit the the oil in the pan. It is same effect as oil starvation. Because when the crankshaft hit the oil. The oil will be thrown somewhere else and leaving the suction of oil pump empty. Thus the oil will not pump up to the camshaft as well as the turbo charger.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Mura na ang 7.6k. Ako inabot ng 8k using the Isuzu Thailand Multi Z oil 10w30 Semi Synth. Pinallitan din ang diff oil at ATF. Overall satisfied naman ako.

Quote Originally Posted by LancerA174A View Post
    Samin po sir 7.6K. (4x2 A/T) Not really sure kung mas mura sa ibang CASA kasi di na po kami nakapag canvass. :what:

9. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    I find it expensive if 7.6k for semi synthethic. Atf? Transmission oil? At 1500km? Sounds too early. I never encounter any brand to obliged me to changed those oils. I still have toyotas. Mitsu and hyundai and all where not obliged by casa.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    *boybit1: Well I am not surprised that IPC is doing that ridiculous charge and move by replacing all the fluids at 1.5k km PMS for the MU-X too.

Back around June this yr, sir jraf_zams2 shared his experience with his all new Dmax in the Dmax thread when he had it serviced for 1.5k km PMS. He was quoted 15k pesos. The actual charge was 10,2xx, he said, and like what some fellas experienced here, they also changed all the fluids. In fact to find out myself, I also called my SA before and inquired on the 1.5k PMS price, he quoted me around 15k. He said that they will replace all the fluids, when I asked why, he couldn't give me a good answer but it sounded that it is the order that they have to follow.

I really, really find that absurd coz I have never experienced replacing all fluids in our vehicles at 1.5 km PMS. Halos hindi pa nga nadumihan ang mga yan, papalitan na. I also have a Dmax, they never had that "crazy move" before.