New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 88 of 1212 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298138188 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by brood5 View Post
    got an average FC of 10.5 km/l pure city driving light to moderate traffic for my 4x2 AT.. the mu-x engine is not that underpowered as seemingly exagerrated by some.. also have a '12 MS glx-v MT (400 nm) and the mu-x acceleration is slightly behind it but not too much.

yung winner talaga sa LS-A mu-x is the interior (spacious compared to other SUVs of this segment) and gadgets particularly the passive entry. (no pressing of button to disarm the alarm, simply hold the door handle at the driver's side and the vehicle instantly unlocks when the electronic key is detected within range).
    Thanks for the input sir. Firsthand accounts like these really are very helpful for us future MU-X owners.

2. Join Date
    May 2008
    got an average FC of 10.5 km/l pure city driving light to moderate traffic for my 4x2 AT.. the mu-x engine is not that underpowered as seemingly exagerrated by some.. also have a '12 MS glx-v MT (400 nm) and the mu-x acceleration is slightly behind it but not too much.

yung winner talaga sa LS-A mu-x is the interior (spacious compared to other SUVs of this segment) and gadgets particularly the passive entry. (no pressing of button to disarm the alarm, simply hold the door handle at the driver's side and the vehicle instantly unlocks when the electronic key is detected within range).
    how's the revtronic shift sir will it further help the fuel economy and power of the mux?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by HUMABOL KA View Post
    how's the revtronic shift sir will it further help the fuel economy and power of the mux?
    as per observation, the mu-x AT shifts gear between 1,500 - 2,000 rpm depending on the terrain. it seems that the shifting of the AT is already geared towards fuel economy..

however for uphill terrain, yung sequential shift i think is very useful since you can rev it up to its optimum shift point (usually near or below red line) to attain greater power and acceleration (pls. correct me here if i'm wrong).

4. Join Date
    May 2008
    as per observation, the mu-x AT shifts gear between 1,500 - 2,000 rpm depending on the terrain. it seems that the shifting of the AT is already geared towards fuel economy..

however for uphill terrain, yung sequential shift i think is very useful since you can rev it up to its optimum shift point (usually near or below red line) to attain greater power and acceleration (pls. correct me here if i'm wrong).
    so the revtronic or seqeuntial shift will be useful as well during overtaking situations?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    so the revtronic or seqeuntial shift will be useful as well during overtaking situations?
    i think so since pareho din naman principle dun.. haven't tried it though. will give feed back when i've tried it.

ok din naman sa overtaking yung 2.5 4jk1-tcx ng mu-x.. 320 nm is still a lot of torque.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Test drove the AT version kanina sa cabanatuan. Ang masasabi ko lang hindi sya underpowered. Malakas din humatak kahit naka AT. Pauwi na kami bigla sabi nung SA idaan ko sa lubak, ang ganda nung suspension nya hindi matagtag kahit lubak yung daan, hindi kagaya sa fortuner.

Maganda sequential shift. Pwede mo siya isagad sa redline hindi kagaya sa honda 2.0s na kusa nag shishift sa redine kahit naka sports mode ka tapos kusa din nag dodown shift. Maganda sya gamitin sa pang overtake at engine break sa downhill.

7. Join Date
    May 2008
    good to hear that sir hehe at least may mga makakapg testify na ndi siya underpowered tulad ng sinasabi ng iba

8. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Hello mga sirs! May nakakaalam po ba d2 kng kailan tlga dating mga Mu-x AT 4x2? Ndi po kc ako mbigyan ng timeline ng napakagaling na agent ko ng ISUZU Manila e. Sbi nya pti next month daw wla pa rin daw dadating na unit.

Pavent out lng dn po. Ndi po nman po yata tama na pghintayin ka ng wla man lng kasiguraduhan kng kailan dadating ang produktong binayaran mo. Nung kinukumbinsi ka nila para bumili kng ano2x ipinapangako sau na madami daw unit at mabilis lng daw makuha. Asan na? September pa ako ng order at nagbayad. Mga tao nga nman tlga oh!!!

9. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Where can i test drive the mux?

Sa pasig lang ba? Any other dealerships that offers testdrives for the automatic? Or kahit manual?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by dretch88 View Post
    Hello mga sirs! May nakakaalam po ba d2 kng kailan tlga dating mga Mu-x AT 4x2? Ndi po kc ako mbigyan ng timeline ng napakagaling na agent ko ng ISUZU Manila e. Sbi nya pti next month daw wla pa rin daw dadating na unit.

Pavent out lng dn po. Ndi po nman po yata tama na pghintayin ka ng wla man lng kasiguraduhan kng kailan dadating ang produktong binayaran mo. Nung kinukumbinsi ka nila para bumili kng ano2x ipinapangako sau na madami daw unit at mabilis lng daw makuha. Asan na? September pa ako ng order at nagbayad. Mga tao nga nman tlga oh!!!
    Samin nga kahit december di nila mapangako haha. Inuuna kasi nila mga bank PO. Gawin mo kung reservation lang binigay mo ay hanap ka din ng ibang dealer, kung yung nakapagreserve ka sa iINTECO magpareserve ka din sa BMD motors. Sa BMD meron silang free tint.