New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 71 of 1212 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581121171 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Djerms View Post
    They might bring in the 3.0 vgt but i think they will wait fot euro 4 spec diesel in PHL since fuel quality and specs are points of concern.
    Might be that they're discarding non-moving old stock 2.5L 4x4s here, and when gone, bring in the 3.0s 4x4. Lumang modus but still effective

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Newcomer123 View Post
    Might be that they're discarding non-moving old stock 2.5L 4x4s here, and when gone, bring in the 3.0s 4x4. Lumang modus but still effective

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    I doubt it. Re eu 5, yes we do have it thru unioil, been using it for more than 3 years now for my diesels. I believe however that they are waiting for the big 3 in particular. Yes 2016....

I still think that isuzu is being responsible and they know that they are accountable for their engines sold. I had a very bad problem with a vgt eu 4 engine mainly feeding on eu 2 fuel before and i think yes, isuzu is being very careful.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Reserved for a black 4x2 AT this morning 😄

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Djerms View Post
    I doubt it. Re eu 5, yes we do have it thru unioil, been using it for more than 3 years now for my diesels. I believe however that they are waiting for the big 3 in particular. Yes 2016....

I still think that isuzu is being responsible and they know that they are accountable for their engines sold. I had a very bad problem with a vgt eu 4 engine mainly feeding on eu 2 fuel before and i think yes, isuzu is being very careful.
    where do we get this eu5?

unioil sells euro4 fuels.

Also why are you waiting till 2016? by 1st quarter of2015, we will be getting euro4 from petron.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    where do we get this eu5?

unioil sells euro4 fuels.

Also why are you waiting till 2016? by 1st quarter of2015, we will be getting euro4 from petron.
    Thanks for the correction. Yes unioil is eu 4. I think i got myself confused with eu5 engines not being brought in.

2016 is the deadline set by the government for all euro 4 fuels to be implemented. The wait is for isuzu to bring in their eu 4 compliant engines. If they will base it with petron's eu 4 launch earlier on 2015 then it will be good for us consumers. I still think its best for them to bring the new engines in after all fuel distributors comply with the new standard.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    wala pa ba tayo feedback from owners specially sa engine power or lack of it.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by yourman_2nd View Post
    wala pa ba tayo feedback from owners specially sa engine power or lack of it.
    I parked beside one at the Baguio Country Club, from Isuzu Manila.

At least, proof positive of the MUx getting up to Baguio...

8. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Is this true
    you dont have to insert the key
    in the keyhole to start
    the vehicle instead push the button?
    kasi nakita ko TOTL ng 4x2 wala ng keyhole

9. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Push start button is a nice feature provided one is not forgetful. Once I drove my friend's car with that feature. After I dropped her off and drove about 4 kms., I realized she had the keys. I had to turn around to get the keys, otherwise I wouldn't be able to start the car again.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Newcomer123 View Post
    I parked beside one at the Baguio Country Club, from Isuzu Manila.

At least, proof positive of the MUx getting up to Baguio...
    A kia picanto can go up baguio, obviously a 2.5 vgt diesel can do the same .