New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 67 of 1212 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177117167 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by frostmourn View Post
    We are so much disappointed with Isuzu PH. My uncle opt to buy MU-X instead of other brands because its new. However the stocks are limited, they will give you a unit only if you will pay thru in house financing with Isuzu. The interest rate is so high. He has already a bank approval. If he is willing to wait his unit will arrived by January 2015. Lol. Law of supply and demand. Iniipit nila supply. Nice strategy. Lalangawin kayo sa haba ng pila.
    May DI din ba?

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    My S.A. says 3% D.I. for my Bank P.O.

Nasa priority na daw ako paglabas ng unit ko.

How is the D.I. being computed? Is it based on the Unit Price? so Unit Price x 3%?

3. Join Date
    May 2014
    Mga sir, musta kaya ang FC nitong bagong MU-X mapa M/T man or A/T? Pa share naman po sa mga nakakuha na. TIA

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Wala pa yan. Lahat for break-in pa kasi.

Hula ko lang, 7-8 city, 12-13 hway normal driving. +2 sa mga eco freak drivers

5. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Here in Gensan merong unit na temporarily displayed (rotation) sa mga banks. Wala namang issue sa casa kung di ka kukuha via in-house financing.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    AFAIK it depends on your dealer or agent,sa ranger dati, DI is computed from the loanable amount,say 50% DP mo,so your DI would be 3% of the remaining 50%.

Quote Originally Posted by nels76 View Post
    My S.A. says 3% D.I. for my Bank P.O.

Nasa priority na daw ako paglabas ng unit ko.

How is the D.I. being computed? Is it based on the Unit Price? so Unit Price x 3%?

7. Join Date
    May 2008
    huwaaaawww hataw pala talaga ung 3.0 vgs ng mux sana lumabas na dto sa pinas hehe ito video ng 0-100 kmh 4x2 and 4x4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3dEVC99BsQ (isuzu mux 3.0 vgs 0-100 8.5 sec)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Aae0cQEN6Q(isuzu mux 3.0 vgs 4x4 0-100 10.6 sec)

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    While browsing thru the 4x2A/T MUx specs and the other mid-sized SUV brands, I noticed that the MUx is the only one to have Traction Control and ESP as standard features.

I'm really surprised since these are highly valued safety features that renders the vehicle, at least on paper, to be topple free on extreme curving maneuvers and virtually hydroplane resistant. Now why would you not want to have these high-tech safety features in your car. An episode in Fifth Gear demonstrated how almost accident-free a car becomes when these features are engaged, albeit less fun and sporty as it takes away any chance for a successful drift.

All the more reason that the 4x2A/T MUx is the biggest bang for buck SUV in the market today.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Hindi po ba May on and off ang traction control and esp?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by glenn manikis View Post
    Hindi po ba May on and off ang traction control and esp?
    Sa iba meron, yung iba wala. Kung para sa MUx, prefer ko laging on.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App