New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 66 of 1212 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076116166 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris de Ocampo View Post
    great improvement by isuzu fr altera, yes the exterior is a bit macho looking but when it comes to interior montero pa rin kce swabe pa rin ang finishing at in terms of other amenities e napaka generous pa rin ng mitshubishi specially the cruise control and the shiftmatic with gps and bluetooth and complete car info na
    Actually the mu-x have those features you said
    and it even includes features that are not found on the Montero

2. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Went to isuzu davao and meron sila tatlong MU-X. Isang base, 4x2 AT and MT. ok na sana yung base kaso hndi lng power side mirror ang hirap abutin pag gusto mo adjust ok lng kung walang rear wiper basta power side mirror lng and habang kinapa ko ang overhead lamp yung malapit sa center mirror at nang biglang nahulog pati wires nabulagta. Hehehehe.. Buti walang nakakita bigla kung binalik at ayun na swak naman. Hehehe.. hindi pulido ang interior ng base. If ever maka decide ill settle sa 4x2 AT.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris de Ocampo View Post
    great improvement by isuzu fr altera, yes the exterior is a bit macho looking but when it comes to interior montero pa rin kce swabe pa rin ang finishing at in terms of other amenities e napaka generous pa rin ng mitshubishi specially the cruimse control and the shiftmatic with gps and bluetooth and complete car info na
    The MUx a/t has aĺl those plus the 10" monitor for the rear passengers.

Tested the MT-M *the PIMS this pm and I thought the power adequate. It's no racer but the pickup was good. I hated the nav voiceover but i know it can be disabled. Seat was comfy enough to allow for long sitting in extended voyages.

Those dash indicators were clear enough for me to notice almost breaking 60 along Macapagal. Them vultures were right at the intersect where I could have been caught.

Coming from a Revo manual stick which is crisp and firm, it'll take some getting used to the Isuzu stick which feels like a wet noodle underneath and is all over the place, with a clutch that would release at almost full travel, but engage quite high. It's as if it needs bleeding, to release trapped air in the system.

The steering is easy and points true, while the suspension dampened some deep pots i managed to run into with hardly a judder to us three.

All in all, the manual MUx would be a great first foray into the SUV crowd. But if I were to buy now, I'd have to choose the matic. Until IPC fixes that dodgy clutch, it appears the A/t is the winner of this bunch

4. Join Date
    May 2011
    Argh, I would get this if it wasn't for the long queue!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    October daw magkakaroon ng stock. We're already waiting for ours.

6. Join Date
    May 2011
    According to an SA from Isuzu Makati if I go via in-house financing today, I'll get a unit tomorrow - believable?

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Djerms View Post
    October daw magkakaroon ng stock. We're already waiting for ours.
    yun din sabi ng s.a. ko.mga 2nd week daw ng October.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathRow View Post
    According to an SA from Isuzu Makati if I go via in-house financing today, I'll get a unit tomorrow - believable?
    i would not bet on it. and i would not adjust my life to revolve around its delivery, either.
    but if i see it in my garage the next day, then fine.
    would i plunk down good money so's i expect to get "preferential" treatment? of course not! every buyer in town would be doing the same thing...
    i always buy with the thought that i'd probably get my unit after a longer-than-what-thought period of waiting, regardless of my money down.
    don't promise yourself something, so's you won't get dejected if it doesn't materialize.

sales talk lang yan, bossing..
    Last edited by dr. d; September 22nd, 2014 at 02:51 PM.

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    ayaw talaga nila ng bank PO sa mu-x nila mag-alterra na lang kayo laki pa ng discount

potek yung SA na nakausap ko sinigurado pa na ok ang bank PO sa kanila
    Last edited by Syuryuken; September 22nd, 2014 at 03:12 PM.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Syuryuken View Post
    ayaw talaga nila ng bank PO sa mu-x nila mag-alterra na lang kayo laki pa ng discount

potek yung SA na nakausap ko sinigurado pa na ok ang bank PO sa kanila
    i saw the new mu... i still prefer the old alterra..