Page 65 of 1212 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975115165 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    imageuploadedbytsikot-forums1411136346.025038.jpg

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

2. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by brodjason View Post
    same lang ata sir,walang Chevrolet sa Australia,holden ang brand na ginagamit doon like holden cruze and holden Camaro.
    Thanks sa reply. I know walang chevy sa australia, the trailblazer is the holden colorado.
    Australians like the isuzu interior better, while filipinos like the tbz's interior better.
    question now would be - are the interiors of holden colorado and chevy tbz exactly the same?
    acdg to the video, mu-x has better ride quality, lesser engine noise, better quality materials and better steering.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTj_4E1HvgA
    Last edited by JJB; September 20th, 2014 at 03:03 AM.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ratchet23 View Post
    Maybe because its an Isuzu. TBZ being a Chevrolet makes you think it comes as a sibling from its SUV bigger brothers. But when you think of Isuzu, all my mind is comparing it to is the crosswind, alterra, and d-max I owned a fuego with vibrating everything even fenders and bumpers. thats what my mind defaults when I think Isuzu.hehe.

But I agree some plastics or not well screwed or attached, the grill for instance is a bit loose. but during the course of my test, feels like it is well screwed inside. no vibrations on the panels.
    Agree with the mindest of people towards isuzu. Parang utilitarian talaga ang isuzu compared to other brands, kaya patok sa mga probinsya.
    I just can't believe that some plastic parts arent properly screwed or attached. I thought japanese quality is top-notch pa naman.
    Chevrolet on the other hand, had to re-do the tbz's image coz of reliability issues of the older models.
    Last edited by JJB; September 20th, 2014 at 03:11 AM.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Timing gear pa rin pala to pero di ganon ka eskandaloso like my xwind

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012

6. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Saw the MU-X in flesh sa mall kaso base model lang
    nakita ko
    wala pala wiper sa likod pano yun
    pag heavy downpour at maputik
    parang best buy parin ang Montero

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by crosswind View Post
    Saw the MU-X in flesh sa mall kaso base model lang
    nakita ko
    wala pala wiper sa likod pano yun
    pag heavy downpour at maputik
    parang best buy parin ang Montero
    Saw it in the flesh for the first time kanina sa Isuzu Pasig, kung sa akin lang ok na yung base model pero sana nga sinama na yung rear wiper. The looks of the MUX is just so so for me, not bad but not that nice either, but miles better than the Alterra, pinakamaporma pa rin sa class nyan eh yung Fortuner followed by the Montero.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by ronw123w124 View Post
    Saw it in the flesh for the first time kanina sa Isuzu Pasig, kung sa akin lang ok na yung base model pero sana nga sinama na yung rear wiper. The looks of the MUX is just so so for me, not bad but not that nice either, but miles better than the Alterra, pinakamaporma pa rin sa class nyan eh yung Fortuner followed by the Montero.
    Ang dami kayo tumitingin/inspect sa MU-x sa mall display smantalang
    fortuner saka trailblazer iisa o dadalwa lang lumalapit

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by crosswind View Post
    Ang dami kayo tumitingin/inspect sa MU-x sa mall display smantalang
    fortuner saka trailblazer iisa o dadalwa lang lumalapit
    Bago kasi kaya dinudumog, yung Fortuner luma na kaya ala na masyado tumitingin

10. Join Date
    May 2011
    great improvement by isuzu fr altera, yes the exterior is a bit macho looking but when it comes to interior montero pa rin kce swabe pa rin ang finishing at in terms of other amenities e napaka generous pa rin ng mitshubishi specially the cruise control and the shiftmatic with gps and bluetooth and complete car info na