New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 60 of 1212 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470110160 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    When I went up to Baguio before, there were a lot of old school diesel vehicles like Crosswind, Adventure, L300 & Urvan climbing up McArthur Highway that I passed.

The worse was the Commuter. Akala mo race car ang dina drive nung driver. Pina una ko na, baka madisgrasya pa ako pero ung GS VGT ayaw patalo. Kung tutukan niya ung GS grabe, hindi makalayo ung GS. I don't know if they are in a convoy or nagri race lang but I was thinking na siguro hilong hilo na ang sakay ng mga vans na un.

If those vehicles can climb Baguio with no problem, and their hp didn't even reach 136 hp, the Commuter only has 102 hp, I think the MU-X will do just fine. Maganda naman ang torque niya which is 320 Nm * 1800-2800 rpm.

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by rna800 View Post
    When I went up to Baguio before, there were a lot of old school diesel vehicles like Crosswind, Adventure, L300 & Urvan climbing up McArthur Highway that I passed.

The worse was the Commuter. Akala mo race car ang dina drive nung driver. Pina una ko na, baka madisgrasya pa ako pero ung GS VGT ayaw patalo. Kung tutukan niya ung GS grabe, hindi makalayo ung GS. I don't know if they are in a convoy or nagri race lang but I was thinking na siguro hilong hilo na ang sakay ng mga vans na un.

If those vehicles can climb Baguio with no problem, and their hp didn't even reach 136 hp, the Commuter only has 102 hp, I think the MU-X will do just fine. Maganda naman ang torque niya which is 320 Nm * 1800-2800 rpm.
    sabi nila kulang pa daw yung hp at torque ng Mu-X

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    mga sir,alin ba mas bang for the buck sa dalawa between Isuzu MU-X na php.1.358m at chevyTRAILBLAZER LTX na php.1.588m. ito kasing dalawa pinagpipilian ko na I loan this coming December?

4. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Curious lang, ilan kaya dito ang pinupuno anv kanilang ride on a regular basis. Parang pang karera ang comparison.

Sent from my GT-N5100 using Tapatalk 2

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by brodjason View Post
    mga sir,alin ba mas bang for the buck sa dalawa between Isuzu MU-X na php.1.358m at chevyTRAILBLAZER LTX na php.1.588m. ito kasing dalawa pinagpipilian ko na I loan this coming December?
    For those two it boils down to the engine. If you feel that 64 hp is worth an extra Php 230,000 on top, then go for the TB.

Me, i'd chip the MU-x for the extra 20% for only 35 thou. After warranty, of course. ^^

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    thanks bro.naisip ko din yung 230,000 na price diference,pambili na din ng accessories yon o kaya racechip.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Newcomer123 View Post
    For those two it boils down to the engine. If you feel that 64 hp is worth an extra Php 230,000 on top, then go for the TB.

Me, i'd chip the MU-x for the extra 20% for only 35 thou. After warranty, of course. ^^

hindi lang po hp.. mas modelo na din PO at mas tahimik, less vibrations ang engine ng TB...

8. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by glenn manikis View Post
    hindi lang po hp.. mas modelo na din PO at mas tahimik, less vibrations ang engine ng TB...

actually they say MU-X is quieter and has less vibrations

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by brodjason View Post
    thanks bro.naisip ko din yung 230,000 na price diference,pambili na din ng accessories yon o kaya racechip.
    we own 2014 tbz ltz, an suv is not a race car, if you will just simply use it in the concrete jungle all you need is the 4x2 heck even the 4x2 is already good enough for mild rough roads

230,000 is a lot

you dont need a race chip, it will just ruin your engine in the long run if you want a fast automobile then buy a race car those are built so it can be tuned up.

also planning to buy the mux when the market goes normal.

old engine is good since it means they have sorted out all the possible mess... but, if they decided to bring the new engine much better... maybe in 2016 perhaps?

i bought the ltz 4x4 since i plan to go to benguet in some sort of local tour, heck i toured europe and continental u.s. why not tour our own country

about noise, inside the cabin it's tolerable, but hey it's not a european diesel suv- but those who are not famillar in riding a mid size suv told me, its very quite.

one thing about the tbz is... it's way too powefull for you too fool around with, though it's stable at speeds and for me the brakes just wouldnt cut it-(vis a vis a full size suv chevy traverse, it's fast but it stops in a dime... maybe due to it's wider tires?)

my two cent- kung di kaakyat sa bundok na maputik at rebel infested area di mo kailangan ng malakas na engine

at kung mangaasar ka lang sa kalye dahil meron sirang ulo nagovertake sayo at di nakayanan ng ego mo, eh magsuicide ka na lang, we dont need more arse hole on the roads.
    Last edited by victorevolution; September 16th, 2014 at 10:15 PM.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Saw the mux at virra mall greenhills. TOTL displayed. Was immediately disappointed. Build quality is not that good. The doors are so light weight, almost same as L300 fb van.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App