New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 57 of 1212 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167107157 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Just like to Fortuner 2.5D4d at 102hp. Very anemic they would say, but still able to run more than 100+ on expressways and
    capable to climb baguio.

Ako din byahero at isa lang auto ko - an 07 Santa Fe (150hp and 320N-M). Nabyahe ko na as far as Tacloban in the South and Cagayan in the North.

The SF is mediocre on low end pero hanep sa mid range power. Decent sa akyatan at ok naman sa highway.
    Ang ayoko lang is yong pang ilalim nya. Nakakaawa lalo pag medyo puno kami and malubak.

Kaya I am looking for another Car na pang utilitarian and also a people hauler with 80% on city driving din naman.

Kaya I am not too much inclined on those high power and high torque specs dahil definitely useless sa City Driving.

Power and Torque na same sa SF ko, ok na sa akin. Importante matipid sa diesel, wala sakit sa ulo sa makina, sa tranny, matibay ang pang ilalim, madali kumuha ng parts outside casa at madali i-service.

2. Join Date
    May 2008
    ISUZU MU-X SCORES FIRST AWARD
    Isuzu UTE Australia's seven-seat SUV – the MU-X – has just received its first accolade with OzRoamer crowning the MU-X LS-T as the best seven-seat 4WD Under $60,000.

OzRoamer publishes the most comprehensive review of AWD SUV's and 4WD'S for towing capability and off road ability - with this prestigious award being the result of rigorous subjective and objective testing throughout the year by a number of independent judges.

"This award illustrates the MU-X's outstanding ability and versatility when tested under 'real-world' conditions," said Dave Harding, Isuzu UTE Australia's Assistant General Manager of Marketing & PR.

"It also highlights what a great value proposition the MU-X is when you compare its off-road and towing credentials with our more extravagantly priced competitors," he added.

OzRoamer's tester Anthony Hood said that the MU-X "performed effortlessly" during its evaluation.

"We took the Isuzu MU-X LS-T on a family holiday towing a 2800kg caravan through the narrow windy and hilly back roads of Tasmania. The MU-X never missed a beat. While towing we averaged about 14-15L/100Km and there was plenty of power and low down torque for the job. That is what I mean by sometimes the figures don't translate to real world driving. The MU-X performed like it had another 100Nm of torque.

"What the Isuzu does though is make you really question why you would pay upwards of $80,000 on some of the other 'family 4WD wagons' it's that good," Hood concluded.

Awards | Award Winning UTE, D-MAX, MU-X | Isuzu UTE Australia

Mas maganda talaga pag nilabas dto ung 3.0 vgs mga boss, based na rn sa reviews sa south africa although dmax 3.0 4x4 un which has the same engine,transmission and final gear drive and same curb weight na dn with the MU-X kayang kaya tapatan ung 2.8 vgt ng TBZ kahit mas mataas ung hp rating nila with 200 HP

3. Join Date
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by PATSYS View Post
    I went to Isuzu Pasig showroom yesterday and I have the following findings:

Very uncomfortable 3rd row seat
    Alanganin ang flooring sa 3rd row seat, half of it is ka level ng seat and half on a lower level and almost nasa ilalim na ng 2nd row seat. Hindi mo alam kung saan mo ipapatong yung paa mo. Kahit mga bata umupo dun will find this bothersome on a long haul trip.

10" roof mounted monitor getting in the way of rear view mirror
    About 1"-1.5" of the bottom of the monitor is blocking the rear view mirror. Also folk sitting in the 2nd row seat parang magkaka stiff neck pag nanood sila.

Foldable 3rd row seat does not flatten with the flooring
    When folded, it is not on the same level as the flooring. I think it is about 2 inches.

Power and torque is still below that of its counterparts
    Compared to Montero, Fortuner, Everest, Santa Fe, Trailblazer, its power and Torque is lower.

I intend to buy a new SUV maybe later this year or early next year. Will wait for feedbacks muna.
    May video po ako na pinost dto dati sir back read nio na lang, dmax 2.5 vgs (136 hp, 320 torque) same lang dn ng sa mux vs chevy colorado 2.5 with 150 hp, 350 torque pero may revised version na ngaun whcih is 163 hp 380 nm torque, but the point is d laging basehan ang paper specs kung icocompare mo sa real world driving tulad na lang ng nasa video na un

4. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by HUMABOL KA View Post
    May video po ako na pinost dto dati sir back read nio na lang, dmax 2.5 vgs (136 hp, 320 torque) same lang dn ng sa mux vs chevy colorado 2.5 with 150 hp, 350 torque pero may revised version na ngaun whcih is 163 hp 380 nm torque, but the point is d laging basehan ang paper specs kung icocompare mo sa real world driving tulad na lang ng nasa video na un
    Agree, though I have both 2010 Alterra 4WD and 2012 Tucson CRDI 4WD and can attest that the torque on paper seems fairly representing the actual power/acceleration.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    hindi ba ibang engine naman ang ginamit sa test... sa engine na gamit dito sa pilipinas...?

6. Join Date
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by glenn manikis View Post
    hindi ba ibang engine naman ang ginamit sa test... sa engine na gamit dito sa pilipinas...?
    dto sa pinas sir d po available ung 2.5 vgs dmax, ung dati pang makina pa rn ang nakakabit na 3.0 i teq na walang VGS tapos sa mga low end naman ung 2.5 4jk1 non-vgs naman, ung nasa video lang kc na un ang pinakamalapit na comparison natin sa MUX dahil parehas lang naman cla ng specs nung dmax na nasa video sa thailand,sa video at 16:00 minute mark pinakita dun ung specs nung dalawa and you can also check the specs of that isuzu dmax 2.5 VGS Z hi-lander 4-door sa siamnewcar

7. Join Date
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by PATSYS View Post
    Agree, though I have both 2010 Alterra 4WD and 2012 Tucson CRDI 4WD and can attest that the torque on paper seems fairly representing the actual power/acceleration.
    ah ok sir pero d pa talaga natin alam kung pano manakbo ung 2.5 mux ngaun sir although mas mataas ang hp rating ng alterra compared sa 2.5 mux mas mataas nman sa torque ung MUX at 320 compared sa 290 nm ng alterra and VGS na dn c MUX which is wala sa alterra,ang makakapagsabi lang ng totoong performance ng mux ay pag may naka pag test drive oh kaya ung mga magiging first owner po dto hehehe

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by HUMABOL KA View Post
    ah ok sir pero d pa talaga natin alam kung pano manakbo ung 2.5 mux ngaun sir although mas mataas ang hp rating ng alterra compared sa 2.5 mux mas mataas nman sa torque ung MUX at 320 compared sa 290 nm ng alterra and VGS na dn c MUX which is wala sa alterra,ang makakapagsabi lang ng totoong performance ng mux ay pag may naka pag test drive oh kaya ung mga magiging first owner po dto hehehe
    sakto! sa ngayon walang makapagsabi dahil iba yung makina ng Mu-X dito kesa sa Australia. Yung makina ng Mu-X sa Australia talo ang TBZ kahit mas malakas ang Hp at Torque

9. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Nakita ko na latest Mu X sa SM dasma.yung base model ang nakashowcase.

The build quality is terrible,daming kumakalog na door handle.very plastic ang loob may mga maluluwag pang plastic covers,not so good ang fabric seat.saka yung sa front grille kumakalog din..haay very disappointing naman ang build quality.eto sana ipang bet ko sa mazda cx5,malayong malayo ang quality.

Sa mga aspiring buyers, i suggest try to see the TRAILBLAZER kung 7 seater ang hanap nyo.in my judgement,di ko gusto build quality netong MU-X

10. Join Date
    May 2008
    ito pala ung dyno graph ng 3.0 vgs ung mga expert po dto pwede po bang paki explain pa lalo ung result? hehehe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7szDFTVVts