New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 45 of 1212 FirstFirst ... 354142434445464748495595145 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Bare na bare ba yung entry level na manual?

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

2. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ratchet23 View Post
    Yes All features na ata ng MU-X nilagay even sa 4x2. Even ESC and Traction control are standard. All wheel disc brakes, 10 inch screen, DVD GPS touch headunit, push button start, rear camera, rear sensors, leather seats, 6 way power adjustable driver seat, auto climate control, 17 inch rims, interior is black by the way. All at 1.358m for 4x2 A/T

Ingat sa bibili nang 4x4 at. baka bigla dating yung 3.0 ltr. hehe

3. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Ingat sa bibili nang 4x4 at. baka bigla dating yung 3.0 ltr. hehe
    I am intrigued with the pricing of the 4x4. Those who need 4x4 will be hardpressed to buy that 400k transmission box while still mated on the 2.5 VGS. The 4x2 has every features MU-X can offer i didnt check though if it has DRL.

Some things I have observed, the instrument gauges are so 90's. It is so plain in design like it came from a china brand car. The electroluminescent effect is good though. But the center info screen is not good. has low resolution and the backlight bleed so much like a centimeter on every side of the rectangle.

The rear compartment which will supposedly make the luggage floor flat with 3rd row seats down is optional dealer accessory.

Navigation is not yet configured. I saw a manual unit has also the touchscreen as standard.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Na-undercut yong Trailblzer na 4x2 AT. Their unit is more expensive though more powerful naman at 6 speed pa.

The interior plastic quality of MuX is better than TB. Tapos TB's interior is beige color pa. Dumihin overtime.
    Pero the TB's intrument cluster looks better. Sa MuX, masyadong old school. Mas-maganda pa yong instrument cluster ng DMAX LS.

As for the rear compartment, since magka size sila ni TB, baka pwede ka na din kumuha non sa Chevy.
    The benefits of shared platform :-)

Eyeing also the MuX 4x2 AT pero need to dispose muna yong SF ko.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    With all the features of the 1.358m priced model, this i think will be the new pound for pound king in its class..

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Mas maganda features ng TB pero Isuzu pa rin yan mas marami ang follower naka mindset na yan na pag isuzu matibay ang makina. Lagyan nila ng 4JA1 sigurado bebenta pa rin yan.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyMan View Post
    How long will it take to wait for the unit sir. for instance magpareserve ka ngayon? lastly, how much is the reservation fee? Planning to get the 4X4 but as what you have posted that the 4X4 and 4X2 AT have the same engine. Therefore opting to go with the 4X2 instead.But since I'm still out of the country kaya hanggang basa basa lang muna ng mga info dito sa tsikot. keep coming with more info/specs para matulungang magdesisyon ang mga katulad ko na nasa ibayong dagat Sir.TIA.
    5k ang reservation fee, thru bank namin babayaran.

yes as others mentioned already, same lang lahat ng features ng 4x2 at 4x4 model, other than the drivetrain which would cost you 390k premium pa.. which is absurd considering same lang yung engine. ok sana kung yung 3.0 nakalagay sa top of the line..

===============

push to start siya, sa right side nakalagay, traction control sa left side yung button.
    may video screen for rear passengers. yung navi/radio/bluetooth, para siyang tablet. swipe swipe ang pagpili and very responsive.

===============

yung sa manual, same yung console niya sa dmax/trailblazer lt na 4x2, yung walang touchscreen. di ko masyado napansin yung ibang features coz we're really eyeing the top trims.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    So you are paying 390k for the 4x4 only? Baka naman babawiin sa accessories?

9. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by rna800 View Post
    This shows that a lot of people still prefer Isuzu vehicles although other brands are offering much better spec'd vehicles. Kaya imagine mo nalang talaga kung ung much better engine ang dinala sa atin, I couldn't imagine kung gaano kahaba ang waiting time just to get your unit.

Very nice features, indeed.
    New kid on the block so it's normal for it to have high demand, the competitors are old already.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by greenfield View Post
    earlier MU-X kasi if im not mistaken has the knob switch. while the one recently launched in indonesia has a push button. i prefer the push button one. though the knob is more functional when you want to switch to ACC mode from ON. push button kasi from ON, push to OFF then push again to ACC, thereby interrupting your media player and wait for it to reload.
    With push type keyless ignition systems, to go from ON to ACC, leave gear in Neutral then push once to go to ACC, if you put in Park then push button it will turn off. If engine is not running, push button but don't depress brake pedal to go from OFF to ACC.