New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ekim75 View Post
    I have a 2013 HB delivered last January. I loved it. If I will be given a second chance and wiith the major changes, I'll go for the 2013 for the second time. Good Luck
    Sir anong casa po kayo kumuha ang what are the discounts and freebies given?

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

2. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    2013 model for me because the abs, ebd and f/r disk brakes are more important than the bi-xenon headlights. Also you can alwayd have the headlights retrofitted to bi-xenon hid at a minimal price (stage 1 hid 9k only, stage 2 for 14k, plus 2-3k if you want angel/devil eyes). As for the dual airbags, most people have the passenger side airbag turned off naman for one reason or another (pregnant passenger, kids riding in front, back facing baby carriers). Just make sure the front passenger wears his seatbelt and they should be fine.

as for the hu, palitan mo na lang ng hu na tv-dvd-gps-rear camera capable baka better pa than the stock 2014 hu.

Copy po. Thanks for the enlightenment.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    sa hyundai marcos highway meron pa 2013 1 unit clean blue m/t and 1 unit white a/t, last 2 units nalang daw nila ng 2013 model yun

Sent from Constantinople

4. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by 170kphlang View Post
    sa hyundai marcos highway meron pa 2013 1 unit clean blue m/t and 1 unit white a/t, last 2 units nalang daw nila ng 2013 model yun

Sent from Constantinople
    Sir may contact info po ng hyundai marcos highway? Kmusta po aftersale service nila?

5. Join Date
    May 2010
    Only silver and veloster red mt are available

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by dextersjaymarks View Post
    Sir anong casa po kayo kumuha ang what are the discounts and freebies given?

Sir I got my HB at Hyundai North Edsa. Very accomodating naman. My Standard Freebies are:

50k Discount
    3 years LTO REgistration
    1 Year Comprehensive Insurance
    Platinum Tint
    Matting
    Umbrella (Wahahaha)

Just try to contact Ms. Aileen Lacsamana at 09178283842 and 09326849269. She's my SA. I am also a Lacsamana but not related to her.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ekim75 View Post
    Sir I got my HB at Hyundai North Edsa. Very accomodating naman. My Standard Freebies are:

50k Discount
    3 years LTO REgistration
    1 Year Comprehensive Insurance
    Platinum Tint
    Matting
    Umbrella (Wahahaha)

Just try to contact Ms. Aileen Lacsamana at 09178283842 and 09326849269. She's my SA. I am also a Lacsamana but not related to her.

I see. thanks po sir.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Eto oh. Which color? White or Red. Yun na lang daw available eh. Kung may grey sana yun na.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1394270500011.jpg  

9. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    white gets my vote if yun 2 nalang pagpipilian na available

Sent from Constantinople

10. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    White was my first choice. But I fell in love with clean blue. For me white has more appeal and plus more appeal if slapped with matte black rims with full faced polish

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Torn between Hyundai accent hatchback 2013 and 2014 facelifted model