New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    I'm planning to get a Hyundai Accent Hatchback Diesel MT but im torn between the 2013 model and the 2014 facelifted model. Below are the salient points present in the 2 models.

2013 accent hb
    - 4 spoke steering wheel w/ tilt adjustment and audio control.
    - rear and front ventilated solid disc
    - drivers side srs airbag only
    - abs with ebd
    - deluxe console
    - front map lamps
    - jvc player ordinary
    - Php 768k

2014 facelifted
    - 4 spoke steering no audio control and tilt function
    - front solid disc/rear drum brakes
    - bi function projection type headlight with auto light control
    - dual front srs airbag
    - no abs ans ebd
    - inregrated audio system
    - Php 808k

If you are going to choose? Which one?

Are the points stated above factual po? Kc yan po pinadala ng SA.

Sa mga nakabili na po kmusta experience po nyo sa unit nyo?

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

2. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Walang abs and ebd sir? Ang mahal naman po niya sa 808k and for your safety rin po yang abs and ebd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciz View Post
    Walang abs and ebd sir? Ang mahal naman po niya sa 808k and for your safety rin po yang abs and ebd

yun nga po sir Ciz. pinaganda ang ilaw at nagdagdag ng Airbag pero inalis naman ang ABS at EBD.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by dextersjaymarks View Post
    yun nga po sir Ciz. pinaganda ang ilaw at nagdagdag ng Airbag pero inalis naman ang ABS at EBD.
    Walang variant sir na may ABS and EBD? Kasi sir im also getting a car and importante po talaga ang safety natin, ang buhay di na natin mababalik yan. Safety first sir.

Pero if sa tingin niyo you are capable of driving cars that has no ABS and EBD, why not :D pero iba parin talaga ang added safety features nito sir malaking tulong din.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    2013 model for me because the abs, ebd and f/r disk brakes are more important than the bi-xenon headlights. Also you can alwayd have the headlights retrofitted to bi-xenon hid at a minimal price (stage 1 hid 9k only, stage 2 for 14k, plus 2-3k if you want angel/devil eyes). As for the dual airbags, most people have the passenger side airbag turned off naman for one reason or another (pregnant passenger, kids riding in front, back facing baby carriers). Just make sure the front passenger wears his seatbelt and they should be fine.

as for the hu, palitan mo na lang ng hu na tv-dvd-gps-rear camera capable baka better pa than the stock 2014 hu.
    Last edited by yebo; March 3rd, 2014 at 09:00 AM.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Agree with 2013 model. Madaling i upgrade yung wala sa 2014 model.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Do correct me pls if I'm wrong this is the 1st ever in local market, that a car facelift model was downgraded to its safety important features. TS, suggest get the 2013 model for your own safety as well as driving comfort. You may upgrade the audio system later if you wish so

8. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Salamat po sa mga feedback. The more feedback the better po.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

9. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    I have a 2013 HB delivered last January. I loved it. If I will be given a second chance and wiith the major changes, I'll go for the 2013 for the second time. Good Luck

10. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by kimbon View Post
    Do correct me pls if I'm wrong this is the 1st ever in local market, that a car facelift model was downgraded to its safety important features. TS, suggest get the 2013 model for your own safety as well as driving comfort. You may upgrade the audio system later if you wish so
    Got it right sir, just to cut down the cost of production, they downgraded the ABS and EBD as well as the rear Disc Brakes and added Projector Light and passenger SRS Airbag instead.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Torn between Hyundai accent hatchback 2013 and 2014 facelifted model