New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 333 of 363 FirstFirst ... 233283323329330331332333334335336337343 ... LastLast
Results 3,321 to 3,330 of 3622
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by boy astig View Post
    WATDA !!! Sorry for the error in the post. I was very sleepy when posting this. I forgot to mention that the company was also considering the KDM Grand Sta Fe. Either the 6 or 7 seater model.

Any suggestions/recommendations are welcome.

TIA
    My money goes to Hancars when it comes to KDM's. Their vehicle diagnostics for KDM's are better. They were one of those who successfully solved the AIRCON problems of previous KDM's of Starex models w/c some 7-8 years ago plagued owners. They have their own CASA and they are easy to deal with be it servicing or collision support.

2. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by willyfernando View Post
    My money goes to Hancars when it comes to KDM's. Their vehicle diagnostics for KDM's are better. They were one of those who successfully solved the AIRCON problems of previous KDM's of Starex models w/c some 7-8 years ago plagued owners. They have their own CASA and they are easy to deal with be it servicing or collision support.
    Thanks sir for the advise. We have narrowed down our choices to two dealers. Hancars and Standout. Standout MAY give us a better discount (since three units yng kukunin, combination of Sta Fe and Starex) but all will depend on the negotiating skills.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    You wont have a problem getting a good deal since you will be getting multiple units. Problem is if they have all the units you need.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    anyone knows how long is the waiting period for battery replacement under warranty sa casa?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    When the AC Delco battery of our Cruze died just barely 9 months the Casa replaced it a few days afterward. It may depend on stock availability.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Hi guys, anybody tried replacing the wiper blades with bosche aerofit?ace hardware sold me bf 24 and bf 18 last night. When i was checking earlier, parang lalagpas sa windshield. Hope somebody can help me

7. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by red_md View Post
    Hi guys, anybody tried replacing the wiper blades with bosche aerofit?ace hardware sold me bf 24 and bf 18 last night. When i was checking earlier, parang lalagpas sa windshield. Hope somebody can help me
    I-unclip mo Sir yung existing wiper blades mo then pagtabihin mo dun sa bago. Bukod sa pantay dapat ang haba, magkapantay din dapat exactly yung slot for the clip.

Kung hindi naman sukat you can return or have them replaced.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by red_md View Post
    I'm using these:

Bought these from Concorde at SM Megamall, a bit pricey but I'm satisfied with the performance. OEM sizes are 26" on the driver side and 14" on the passenger side. If you'll use 24" on the driver side, use 16" on the passenger side.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by KingReyes View Post
    I-unclip mo Sir yung existing wiper blades mo then pagtabihin mo dun sa bago. Bukod sa pantay dapat ang haba, magkapantay din dapat exactly yung slot for the clip.

Kung hindi naman sukat you can return or have them replaced.
    Thanks for ur help sir

10. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Automahn View Post
    I'm using these:

Bought these from Concorde at SM Megamall, a bit pricey but I'm satisfied with the performance. OEM sizes are 26" on the driver side and 14" on the passenger side. If you'll use 24" on the driver side, use 16" on the passenger side.
    Thanks !!!

STA FE (Gen 3)