New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 310 of 363 FirstFirst ... 210260300306307308309310311312313314320360 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,100 of 3622
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ricciboy View Post
    Mga sir confirmed na my pumapasok talaga na daga sa aircon circulation natin tinanggal ko yung filter ko my dumi ng daga problema lng kung saan sya dumadaan sana d nya sirain electrical wirings ko, one more thing yung sa speed indicator yung 30 at 50 talaga bang pula color nya hindi green doubt lng ako, TIAAttachment 21220

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    I read that somewhere in the manual. If my memory is correct the red marks indicates the max speed of towing this vehicle on its four wheels. You might want to check again your manual. Sa amin kasi 30 ang red mark, walang 50.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Nag umpisa palang sir na gumawa ng bahay nya dahil mga tuyong dahon at damo na kaming nakuha pinatakpan ko pansamantala ng basahan yung butas na posibleng daanan,

Check ko sir sa manual kung normal nga, sa mga naka 4x2 PHDM AT pakicheck naman kn ganun din sa inyo

3. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Yung mga red marks sa speedo usually speed limits yan sa korea. Sa mga urban places parang 30 ata speed limit dun.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by T|tan View Post
    You can actually DIY as long as you know what type of bulb you are replacing. It is really plug and play. Things you have to consider is cutting the bulb covers, more likely you will be drilling a hole, also knowing where you would position your ballast. You also want to check your regular bulb length vs the hid bulb, also mind the bulb seats if they match well. You don't want the bulb hitting any plastic and it should seat and fit properly in the projectors. I suggest not getting anything higher than 6000k, most effective is between 4700k to 5000k. Anything higher than 6k is too bright and glaring for other motorists, you would not want to blind them on the road. The only difference of getting those retrofits is the type of ballast, bulbs and quality workmanship as they say. Also I believe they will replace your projector lenses to more appropriate ones for its application. Nonetheless, they are experts on what they do.
    Thanks but i'd rather have a shop do it. Im not good at DIY

raquino - thanks for the suggestion. subok naba sila? do you know if there is any branch near the south area? (paranaque/alabang/las pinas)?

Salamat

5. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by joms View Post
    Thanks but i'd rather have a shop do it. Im not good at DIY

raquino - thanks for the suggestion. subok naba sila? do you know if there is any branch near the south area? (paranaque/alabang/las pinas)?

Salamat
    Sa Banawe area lang siya. Subok na ito. They have been doing this for several years na. They will show you the proper bulb para tama ang focus. So far sa projector ko maganda ang cut-off.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Sir totoo ba yung every 5k na ang pms sa casa wala na yung 3 mnths?

7. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Mga sir confirmed na my pumapasok talaga na daga sa aircon circulation natin tinanggal ko yung filter ko my dumi ng daga problema lng kung saan sya dumadaan sana d nya sirain electrical wirings ko, one more thing yung sa speed indicator yung 30 at 50 talaga bang pula color nya hindi green doubt lng ako, TIAAttachment 21220

Sir posible bukas ang outside aircon vent (fresh air suction) kaya naka pasok ang maliit na daga (bubuwit) dyan sa cabin filter.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posible sir thank you sa input check na nakasarado sya bago ioff ang makina

9. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Still waiting for the approval on SFCP

10. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Still waiting for the approval on SFCP