New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 332 of 363 FirstFirst ... 232282322328329330331332333334335336342 ... LastLast
Results 3,311 to 3,320 of 3622
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Also, the side mirrors are different on the 4x2 2014 models

2. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by junkun13 View Post
    Also, the side mirrors are different on the 4x2 2014 models
    How different Sir?

3. Join Date
    May 2004
    Good day to all !

I need your opinion/advise on this matter.

I've been assigned to look for our company's service vehicles and they specifically mentioned KDM semi-limo (choosy peeps :P). The company will be purchasing 3 units.

Which among the grey market dealers have the most updated models of that kind? They want the one similar to the thai model (pop-up TV) but I believe that such option is not available anymore. Pictures and links would be very much appreciated.

TIA

4. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by KingReyes View Post
    How different Sir?
    The 2014 model led light on the side mirror is straight like the grand sta fe unlike the previous ones the light is slanted upward. I have yet to see in actual the new mags though. It was mentioned previously in the sta fe club FB.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by boy astig View Post
    Good day to all !

I've been assigned to look for our company's service vehicles and they specifically mentioned KDM semi-limo (choosy peeps :P). The company will be purchasing 3 units.

Which among the grey market dealers have the most updated models of that kind? They want the one similar to the thai model (pop-up TV) but I believe that such option is not available anymore. Pictures and links would be very much appreciated.

TIA
    Are you referring to the Starex? I believe last time I saw one like that is at Hancars. Not sure about Pitstop and Eurostandard. Pero Eurostandard and Hancars have updated FB Pages do check them out.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Eurostandard pinakamura as of last year. Ewan ko kung sino na pinakamura ngayon

7. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Try to visit all three and take note of each model and options. Same area lang naman Hancars, Pitstop and Eurostandard.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

8. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by ACarEnthusiast View Post
    The 2014 model led light on the side mirror is straight like the grand sta fe unlike the previous ones the light is slanted upward. I have yet to see in actual the new mags though. It was mentioned previously in the sta fe club FB.
    Thanks Sir. Proves that I do have the 2014 model indeed. Nung pumipili kasi ako ng dealer before may mga SA na nagsisiraan, saying old unit siguro ibibigay sa akin nung kabila kaya masmaganda binibigay na freebies.

Anyway, I posted a picture of one of my wheels above if you want to see.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    They are actually nice. Saw another unit the other day sa FB with the same mags. I thought they were mods. Nice catch.

10. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by boy astig View Post
    Good day to all !

TIA
    Quote Originally Posted by ACarEnthusiast View Post
    Are you referring to the Starex? I believe last time I saw one like that is at Hancars. Not sure about Pitstop and Eurostandard. Pero Eurostandard and Hancars have updated FB Pages do check them out.
    WATDA !!! Sorry for the error in the post. I was very sleepy when posting this. I forgot to mention that the company was also considering the KDM Grand Sta Fe. Either the 6 or 7 seater model.

Any suggestions/recommendations are welcome.

TIA

STA FE (Gen 3)