New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 330 of 363 FirstFirst ... 230280320326327328329330331332333334340 ... LastLast
Results 3,291 to 3,300 of 3622
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Most likely I didnt know it had that instruction on the sticker. Thank you for the info.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

2. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Tried searching several times on FB regarding Sta fe club used different words also nit available, ano ba exact name sa FB? TIA

3. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ricciboy View Post
    Tried searching several times on FB regarding Sta fe club used different words also nit available, ano ba exact name sa FB? TIA

Use "Santa Fe Club of the Philippines" when joining in FB. You can also join here http://www.santafeclubph.com/forums/ where you can learn a lot about SF3 and other previous models of SF. Send ka PM, here, to imperialv if you want to join the latter.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Sir paki approved naman request ko sa SFCP on FB

5. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ricciboy View Post
    Sir paki approved naman request ko sa SFCP on FB

Calling Pres Vic...hehe!

6. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    The lock/unlock button of the outside door handle on the driver's side of my SF has stopped working. The one on the passenger side is working fine. I'm bringing it to the dealer tomorrow.

Anyone else experienced the same issue?

7. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Automahn View Post
    The lock/unlock button of the outside door handle on the driver's side of my SF has stopped working. The one on the passenger side is working fine. I'm bringing it to the dealer tomorrow.

I haven't read or heard of similar problems Sir. Hopefully it's a simple fix.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Meanwhile, here are some observations I have on my unit. I'll have the following addressed during my 1K PMS probably next week.

1. Front passenger headrest is more tilted downward compared to the driver's headrest. Not sure if this is standard.
    2. One missing rubber bumper under the hood. This should be easy and inexpensive to replace but I'll have them deal with it nonetheless.
    3. Sometimes, extra force is needed when shifting from P to R. I notice this when parking on sloping terrain. Could be caused by the brakes still bedding in maybe?

9. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by KingReyes View Post
    Meanwhile, here are some observations I have on my unit. I'll have the following addressed during my 1K PMS probably next week.

1. Front passenger headrest is more tilted downward compared to the driver's headrest. Not sure if this is standard.
    2. One missing rubber bumper under the hood. This should be easy and inexpensive to replace but I'll have them deal with it nonetheless.
    3. Sometimes, extra force is needed when shifting from P to R. I notice this when parking on sloping terrain. Could be caused by the brakes still bedding in maybe?
    Not a sta fe owner. With regards to question 3, nabasa ko sa manual ng car namin na pag nasa sloping terrain, pull the hand brake first before shifting to P. Pag aalis ka na, shift to R or D first before releasing of hand brake

10. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Automahn View Post

Brought my SF to the dealer last Wednesday. They said the door lock handle button is busted and they will file for replacement under warranty. They'll inform me once the warranty is approved. In the meantime, I took the unit home while waiting for their call.

Upon googling, I noted that there are similar issues with Canadian & USDM SF units but the dealers there replace the door lock actuators and not the door lock handle. :confused:
    Last edited by Automahn; August 31st, 2014 at 08:38 AM.

STA FE (Gen 3)