New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Hi guys,

I would like to ask your comment on this..

I usually buy parts for my SF and Carnival in Seiring, Fronte and Goodgear.* I don't usually compare the parts that I bought from these 3 companies but last week, I started to notice it when I realized that the oil filters from Fronte/Goodgear were cheaper compared to Seiring. However, the oil filters had no MOBIS sticker in the packaging, unlike in Seiring, all the parts that I bought had sticker.* I asked the seller if the one being sold was an original one... The seller said YES.. So I assume that it was....

When I went home,* I compared the aircon cabin filter, the one that I bought from Seiring was in a blue hyundai box with a big hyundai part number sticker.* The one that came from Fronte, was just place inside a plain brown box with a big hyundai part number sticker (NO MOBIS STICKER). The actual product is also different. The one that came from fronte is a bit soft and the one from Fronte is not.

Here are my questions...

1. Can we assume that even if there are no MOBIS sticker, the parts are original?
    2. GOODGEAR/FRONTE has a cheaper supplier that can supply original parts?

2. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    as far as i know, the mobis hologram sticker differentiates the copy ones and the oem ones. I've been getting parts directly sa korea, and every product that I've got do have mobis hologram sticker.

But the truth of the matter is, kahit hologram stickers nakokopya pa eh... hehehehehe..

Kaya our only assurance is to get it from highly regarded shops...

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Fronte, Goodgear and Seiring are known for selling korean parts... Nagulat lang ako at bakit walng MOBIS sticker..

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    i also notice that but goodgear is still the cheapest.

sir meikey. you posted that you import from korea. is there a chance that you can get parts option that is only available in European countries like rear combination light and switch for rear fog light and complete wiring assembly for certain kia or hyundai cars?

5. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by uwak18 View Post
    i also notice that but goodgear is still the cheapest.

sir meikey. you posted that you import from korea. is there a chance that you can get parts option that is only available in European countries like rear combination light and switch for rear fog light and complete wiring assembly for certain kia or hyundai cars?
    I can't get EURO accessories po sir...
    Last edited by meikey; March 6th, 2012 at 03:13 PM.

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by meikey View Post
    I can't get EURO accessories po sir...
    ok thanks. I'm looking for rear fogs and switch for picanto.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I just want to share my experience with good gear. Bibili sana ako ng windshield. Si mang rey kausap ko at may sotck daw. Pumunta ako at bibili na sana pero tinanong ko yung magkakabit kung ano gagamitin nya pandikit. Silicon lang daw gagamitin kay sabi ko kay mang Rey na yung windshield na lang kukunin ko at sa aguila glass na ako magpapakabit. Biglang sinabi na may nakapagreserve na daw pala ng windshield at di pwede ibigay sa akin. Pinilit ko sya nang ilang beses pero di daw pwede. Sayang ang oras ko at pera sa gas at toll gate. Bad experience with mang Rey pero ok pa din ang goodgear with regards sa price ng spareparts.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    We recently bought some parts from Fronte for our accent.
    Eto po ang prices nung bumili kami:

PMC Oil Filter - 120
    PMC Engine Air Filter - 145
    PMC Break Shoe - 600
    PMC Break Pads - 500
    Gates Fan Belt - 550

Hindi ko pa na try sa Goodgear or Seiring.
    Mas ok at mura ba sa Goodgear?

9. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by toto7 View Post
    We recently bought some parts from Fronte for our accent.
    Eto po ang prices nung bumili kami:

PMC Oil Filter - 120
    PMC Engine Air Filter - 145
    PMC Break Shoe - 600
    PMC Break Pads - 500
    Gates Fan Belt - 550

Hindi ko pa na try sa Goodgear or Seiring.
    Mas ok at mura ba sa Goodgear?
    Hi Sir

me Accent dn aku, As far as i know, d maganda un mga quality ng parts sa fronte at goodgear, me pinag bibilhan tlga aku sa pasay pangalan excel automotive.. dun sya malapt sa mga madaming autosuppy if you are coming from edsa.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Ako sa SEIRING Lang for my Tucson kasi guaranteed na orig medyo mahal ng konti pero lahat na items may MOBIS sticker

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
Seiring and Fronte/Goodgear