New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 767 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer
    is that the 888k model? or manual ang 888k?
    888k is the M/T model. For A/T, 938k for the two-tone model. 943k for the monotone model.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    wow..938k is kinda cheap..well not cheap but very affordable..so tempting...

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    For the price, it's really good. The competition now costs over 1 million.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Got me a 4x2 M/t almost 3 weeks ago. It's in black color. Brought it to the dealership for the first 1k servicing (Change engine oil and gear oil). It's logged 1140 kms and so far I got 8.4kms and 9.2kms/liter for mixed city and highway driving. Am going to find out later how I did with a week-long all city drive later. Got it for 893k (monotone). Haven't had any problems so far. I like the overall styling, the Sound system is nice. I initially didn't like the beige interior which was prone to dirt and smudges, but now I seem to like the classier look the beige interior gives. The ride is better than the '04 CRV (4x2) that we have at home. Rear passenger leg area is good, although the seats are a bit low. The rear compartment is big enough and the rear seats (including front passenger seat) fold flat to give you a bigger cargo area when needed. The only thing I didn't like was the absence of ABS or airbags (to cut costs). Overall, I find the vehicle - great value for your money. I was supposed to get a Mazda 3, V Variant, good thing I saw an ad for the Tucson.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Mukang sulit na sulit nga ah.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by glockmeister26
    Got me a 4x2 M/t almost 3 weeks ago. It's in black color. Brought it to the dealership for the first 1k servicing (Change engine oil and gear oil). It's logged 1140 kms and so far I got 8.4kms and 9.2kms/liter for mixed city and highway driving. Am going to find out later how I did with a week-long all city drive later. Got it for 893k (monotone). Haven't had any problems so far. I like the overall styling, the Sound system is nice. I initially didn't like the beige interior which was prone to dirt and smudges, but now I seem to like the classier look the beige interior gives. The ride is better than the '04 CRV (4x2) that we have at home. Rear passenger leg area is good, although the seats are a bit low. The rear compartment is big enough and the rear seats (including front passenger seat) fold flat to give you a bigger cargo area when needed. The only thing I didn't like was the absence of ABS or airbags (to cut costs). Overall, I find the vehicle - great value for your money. I was supposed to get a Mazda 3, V Variant, good thing I saw an ad for the Tucson.

So far been getting the same mileage with my 4x2 automatic. I'm averaging around 8-9 k.L under similar driving conditions. I probably share the same sentiments with your other comments as well. Funny but I was about to get a Mazda 3V as well. Good thing I saw the Tucson. It may not be as flashy as the Mazda 3 but with a few bucks more, I definitely got a whole lot more.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by bryantpark
    So far been getting the same mileage with my 4x2 automatic. I'm averaging around 8-9 k.L under similar driving conditions. I probably share the same sentiments with your other comments as well. Funny but I was about to get a Mazda 3V as well. Good thing I saw the Tucson. It may not be as flashy as the Mazda 3 but with a few bucks more, I definitely got a whole lot more.
    Topped up my tank with 56 liters of gas. One week of driving through the city with all the traffic gave me a reading of just 7.1 kms/liter, but that includes some hours of just idling away with the aircon and stereo on while waiting in the parking lots. Funny thing is, some people mistake it for something else. Just last Friday, my client was so surprised when I parked a "Cayenne" in their lot, only to find out it was a Hyundai - Teeheehee! Now he's getting one for his son.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Meet Joe Black:

Am thinking of setting it up for a "Euro look", try to get a rear foglight switch, a rear foglight and a pair of Euro plates. The sidemarkers look good but I'm not too keen on drilling holes on the body just yet.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by glockmeister26
    Topped up my tank with 56 liters of gas. One week of driving through the city with all the traffic gave me a reading of just 7.1 kms/liter, but that includes some hours of just idling away with the aircon and stereo on while waiting in the parking lots. Funny thing is, some people mistake it for something else. Just last Friday, my client was so surprised when I parked a "Cayenne" in their lot, only to find out it was a Hyundai - Teeheehee! Now he's getting one for his son.

had the same impression on the ghills promenade parking lot way way back pa, around Oct last year to be exact. it was also a Black Tucson that parked beside us.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Wow... the balck one is really nice! I got my Tucson last January 31 and had it for 2 weeks na and I'm really really satisfied with it. Got the white one, 2.0 CVVT, had to get the light colored one because it's safer to drive it at night (since I work nights) and also my 3 little dogs scratch the cars when I go down the driveway asking for pasalubong... at least if white, di masyado halata ang scratches. You're right, the beige interior is prone to smudges and dust... am thinking twice nga about removing the plastic lining.

The sound system is really cool... makes driving sweeter and more fun. Sana there's a Tucson club here. so we can join. People mistake it nga for other SUVs (especially RAV 4 but haven't got the Cayenne comment though)but I believe the Tucson is really a stand out.

I wonder if we have the same trip counter because the brochure says you can actually compute for the gas consumption. Hmmmm.....

I love this car... I REALLY LOVE IT!

Hyundai Tucson