New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 767 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    grabe din no ... malakas din pala ang demand sa kotseng ito kung nagkaubusan ng stocks. i'm so interested with this car. sige tuloy tuloy lang ang feedbacks. thanks.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    i'm very much interest also about the actual 2.0 cvvt specs dyan sa pinas compared sa USDM

3. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    hey giantjay. yup, bago lang ako dito. i likewise wanted to get some feedback from other tuctuc owners as well. i'm hoping that this car gets popular din dito just like in the US. check mo yung sagot ko sa post mo sa kabila. i'm having fun driving it and definitely deserves a second look. sa tingin ko sulit and i'm quite happy with my purchase. when do you plan to get yours?

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    *tucson owners: How's the interior space in the back? My cousin was asking my advice about this, and I didn't give him the greenlight, as I wasn't sure he'd get much more trunk space than in his City.

about the CRV: yes, it's thirsty... AT and a big body will do that. But if you drive it conservatively (light application of gas pedal), you can still get relatively okay mileage... probably not as good as you can get in the Tucson with the same driving style, though.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Niky. The rear interior space is pretty adequate. Probably not as roomy as the CRV since it's a bit shorter. It's a whole different story though with the seats folded. The rear and front passenger seats fold completely flat thus giving you cargo space all the way to the front. The front passenger seat can also be used as a table (for laptops for example) when folded.

[img noborder]http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f44/bryantpark/02112006096.jpg[/img]

6. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Here's a photo of my Tuc (2.0L CVVT Warm Silver matic)

This is my officemate's Tuc (2.0L CVVT Aqau Silver manual)

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    7-9km/lt aba ok na...

hmmm auto tranny ba yan?

im saving for a second car...and this might be it...

8. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Yes, it's automatic I drive about 70city/30hiway with a light foot. I noticed I get better mileage if I drive at 80kph while maintaining around 2000rpm. I'm still breaking it in so I drive within 80kph on the slex. At 40-60kph city driving, I'm able to maintain around 1000rpm. I'm considering using nitrogen for my tires to improve my mileage a bit during long drives.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by bryantpark
    What color Tuc do you have ET1? I got the Warm Silver. Didn't really have much choice dahil paubos na yung initial shipment. There were actually just two units left at the plant. The other was a two tone white manual. Besides, I was also trying to beat the Feb 1 price increase. I really wanted the aqua silver but my officemate beat me to it.
    Mine is black. As for the fuel consumption, i think i'm doing about 7-8km/liter.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    is that the 888k model? or manual ang 888k?

Hyundai Tucson