New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005

^^^ Everything you stated above as being pang-harabas and the out of town trips,- kayang-kaya ng GS, bro.

On the Hanselma Hiway,- I'd say the road is not as bad as we were told, as one of our friends from Team Hyundai Philippines drove his Getz last summer on that road going to Sagada with a companion on board.... Also, a couple of GS owners drove their van to Sagada via Hanselma.... No problem....

We recently went to Bolinao last summer. And, the map that I was using on my GPS pointed to me a supposed well-paved road, but it turned out to be a 4x4 trail. I have should have turned back when I encountered the first signs of rough road, but I was trusting the map. Anyway, the road was so bad and narrow that if I encounter any 4-wheel vehicle, we would not be able to pass through, practically,- a one-way 8-km 4x4 trail only. The GS pulled us through before it turned dark. I was the one who was pretty much nervous as I was with my family. We were 9 in the van....

Rust? Our Gen3 did not show any sign of rust, until we sold it early this year, after 5 years of use....

10.8K:lalala:

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    My Fuel Consumption going up and down Baguio is just 8 km/l. Medyo hataw driving especially when I was going up Kennon Road. I guess the "medyo mabigat kaha rin ng Grand starex".

3. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    good day everybody,

just wondering if our door lock repairable or replaceable once broken?

its been a long time since i knew that my one of my door lock passenger side is broken/defective maybe from car thiefs out there trying to unlock it to get my built-in lcd tv but didnt bother about it because the locking/alarm is still ok ...not until recently that i noticed my alarm occasionally turned on whenever i parked outside our house in manila nun pala may would-be thief around the vicinity waiting for the right moment...

anybody here knows how to fix it? or do i have to replace what - one door lock only or worst the whole assembly including the ignition switch, wwaahhhh , any suggestions or advice is highly appreciated...

TIA

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    guys where can i inquire about a trailer hitch system for my starex van?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    gusto ko po sana bumili ng starex,ano po ang mganda kahit ung 1999 model lng na 12 seaters...ok po ba ung mga imported from korea?ano po ang advantages at disadvantages kung importe?thnx

6. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    if you're really interested in your question the best thing that you could do is...to back read this thread and the other threads pertaining to your inquiry where you will find not only the answer to your question but to all your succeeding inquiries...just be patient though...

HTH!

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Go to
    www.hyundaiautoclub.com.ph/proboards
    And register as a member

10.9K:lotsocoffee:

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Go to
    www.hyundaiautoclub.com.ph/proboards
    And register as a member

10.9K:lotsocoffee:
    sir update ko lang yung link http://teamhyundaiphils.proboards.com/

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    ^^^ Thanks bro....

11.0K:dunno:

10. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Hi all,

Just want to ask anybody who could provide advice in conducting business at port irene with used card from Korea. A friend of mine ( a filipino) working in Korea has just informed me that he is planning to send in (used/surplus) cars but still asking me to find out an ideal port.

I would like to help him out with this as this is also a good business venture for me as well. As I see it, Port Irene is the only option available this time. Can anyone share something - from port proccesses to potential buyers or direct dealers, etc?

or may be a partnership in this venture...you may also contact me if you are interested - 09392224520

Thanks.

--PJ

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Hyundai Starex (Gen. 3) [continued]