New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Thanks for the reply bro radical. Re: driving style, i could say na mas relaxed ako mag drive kesa sa kanya, lalo na nun ma compute ko yung fuel consumption, naging matipid na ako sa apak sa gas pedal

Sir one more question, may nag advise sa akin na ipa overhaul ko yung injection pump...from what i've learned so far e wala yatang injection pump ang starex natin na CRDi, tama ba? Ngayon kung wala nga, ano kaya yun similar na service na pwede kong gawin? Nililinis ba ang injectors? Bka iyon kasi ang culprit kaya malakas sa crudo....93+++ na nga pala yung mileage ko. TIA

2. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    hmmm mag post ka muna ng "I Agree" sa forum rules
    -----------------------------------

How do you post sa forum rules? TIA

Ok na pala, got it na......thanks
    Last edited by auto_fanatic; August 15th, 2010 at 05:08 PM. Reason: for updating

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Hi Guys,

My family purchased a brand new grant starex gold from CASA last month. The car's engine is very powerful and responsive. Our only complaint is the ride of the car. We all found it bouncy especially if there are only 2 passengers. We already lowered the PSI of the wheels to 32 PSI and ride is still not up to par. In fact, the comment of mom and brother, is that the innova's ride is much better. Is it possible that the suspension system we got is a lemon or the ride of the starex is really not good?

Thanks guys hope to get some feedbacks.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    [SIZE=2]greetings po mga tsikoteers, if anyone does experience installing this device please do share some insights,

ride is 06 grx crdi jumbo w/ built-in dashboard monitor (w/c black-out on running condition) w/ tv, 8 cd player, radio & casette tape but...

im looking for a lcd monitor w/ the ff. specs:

TV, DVD, mp3/4 compatible - priority

aux, reverse cam compatible - secondary altho considered

gps - if budget permits

note po pala: major, major requirement is it should be ceiling-mounted type and can be able to hook-up sa existing monitor if possible...kawawa naman po kasi mga kids & wife during long trips bored..pls. indicate the brand, price & store location po sana...

TIA for sharing their inputs [/SIZE]

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by thebest View Post
    Hi Guys,

My family purchased a brand new grant starex gold from CASA last month. The car's engine is very powerful and responsive. Our only complaint is the ride of the car. We all found it bouncy especially if there are only 2 passengers. We already lowered the PSI of the wheels to 32 PSI and ride is still not up to par. In fact, the comment of mom and brother, is that the innova's ride is much better. Is it possible that the suspension system we got is a lemon or the ride of the starex is really not good?

Thanks guys hope to get some feedbacks.

OT: I don't find the ride of our GS to be bouncy.... (This is Gen3 thread).... I do not see the ride of the Innova to be better.... Hhmmmm...

10.7K:naughty:

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    OT: I don't find the ride of our GS to be bouncy.... (This is Gen3 thread).... I do not see the ride of the Innova to be better.... Hhmmmm...

Thanks for the reply I will probably bring our GS to CASA maybe this week.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Just a follow up. My family just used our grand starex to Antipolo last Sunday and they all got very dizzy with the ride. Mas maganda pa daw ride ng fortunner parang wala daw suspension. Para nga daw na kalock daw yung shocks. I already scheduled to have it fixed in Hyundai balintawak. Hopefully it is just a minor problem and not a factory defect.

From what I know, okay daw talaga ride ng Grand starex.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005

^^^ Now, that is a different story.... Yes, have your ride checked ASAP....

The Fortuner's suspension system these days have been "re-tuned"

9. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    ^^^ Now, that is a different story.... Yes, have your ride checked ASAP....

The Fortuner's suspension system these days have been "re-tuned"

-----------------------------------------------------

Will a Hyundai GS last 10 years without any major problem, pag ginamit na pang-harabas wihtin Metro Manila?

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    i have a 3rd gen starex. Ask ko lang po kung ano yung "whistling" sound coming at the back of starex when i'm accelerating? As in pumipito tapos after accelerating ay mawawala na. Please advice kung delikado po ba ito. Thanks!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Hyundai Starex (Gen. 3) [continued]