The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Hyundai ix25 Concept foreshadows B-segment CUV - Autoblog

New from hyundai, ecosport challenger.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    I wonder if HARI will bring this model in the Philippines. You are right MDA, pantapat nila ito sa Ford ecosport at sa tingin ko mas maganda ang porma nito kesa ecosport.
    Quote Originally Posted by mda_ View Post
    Hyundai ix25 Concept foreshadows B-segment CUV - Autoblog

New from hyundai, ecosport challenger.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jepoy1224 View Post
    I wonder if HARI will bring this model in the Philippines. You are right MDA, pantapat nila ito sa Ford ecosport at sa tingin ko mas maganda ang porma nito kesa ecosport.
    With a 1.7L U-II diesel engine, this would be perfect

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jepoy1224 View Post
    A lot will depend on HARI's pricing if ever they do bring in the IX-25. The TOTL Eco-Sport is just under Php 1M. The GL and GLS trims of the Tucson go for Php 1.1-1.24M and they wouldn't want to kill off that product line. Unless, they'll eliminate the gas versions of the Tucson altogether.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Any news on this?

6. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    was in Hyundai Commonwealth yesterday for the release of my brother's Accent HB. Sales Manager said that the ix25 is estimated to be launched here in the Philippines by end of 2nd Quarter, 2015 at the earliest. However, price would be 1M daw. I think they would re-position the Tucson first then launch ix-25 afterwards.

Anyway, I'm also eager for more updates for this vehicle.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2012

8. Join Date
    Aug 2012

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Iba ito dun sa i20 cross na ilalabas dito

10. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Yup, iba yung i20 Crossover sa ix25.

Hyundai India To Launch i20 Crossover And ix25 SUV in 2015

2015 i20 Elite Crossover Vehicle

Hyundai Elite i20 CrossoverHyundai is gearing up to release a small crossover based on the hot-selling i20 Elite 5-door hatchback.

Several prototype vehicles have been spied testing in India lately and as evident from the early spy photos, the i20 crossover has slightly higher ground clearance compared to the regular 5-door model and boasts some exterior styling tweaks.

Expect the model to feature an extra body cladding, restyled front signature grille and larger alloy wheels and tires. The all-wheel-drive system won’t be offered!

Speaking in general, the upcoming crossover-style i20 appears to be no more than a slightly more “rugged” version of the i20 Elite model!

If media reports are to be believed, the i20 crossover is expected to go on sale in the country during the first half of 2015.

2015 ix25 4×4 Small SUV

The long-awaited ix25 small SUV is also about to hit the Indian roads in 2015.

After making its official debut at one of the largest auto shows in China earlier this year, the ix25 is now ready to go on sale in other countries too, with India being on the list.

Sources close to the automaker suggest that the vehicle has been confirmed for a first quarter launch in 2015. The exact dates are still unknown, but you can expect the small SUV to go on sale before March of next year.

The ix25 small SUV will be put up against the likes of Renault Duster, Nissan Terrano and Mahindra Scorpio.

The vehicle is expected to offer two engine options, the 1,6LL petrol engine that produces 123 horsepower and a more potent 2,0L engine that churns out 158 horsepower. It will also offer two-wheel-drive or four-wheel-drive systems.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Yup, iba yung i20 Crossover sa ix25.

Hyundai India To Launch i20 Crossover And ix25 SUV in 2015

2015 i20 Elite Crossover Vehicle

Hyundai Elite i20 CrossoverHyundai is gearing up to release a small crossover based on the hot-selling i20 Elite 5-door hatchback.

Several prototype vehicles have been spied testing in India lately and as evident from the early spy photos, the i20 crossover has slightly higher ground clearance compared to the regular 5-door model and boasts some exterior styling tweaks.

Expect the model to feature an extra body cladding, restyled front signature grille and larger alloy wheels and tires. The all-wheel-drive system won’t be offered!

Speaking in general, the upcoming crossover-style i20 appears to be no more than a slightly more “rugged” version of the i20 Elite model!

If media reports are to be believed, the i20 crossover is expected to go on sale in the country during the first half of 2015.

2015 ix25 4×4 Small SUV

The long-awaited ix25 small SUV is also about to hit the Indian roads in 2015.

After making its official debut at one of the largest auto shows in China earlier this year, the ix25 is now ready to go on sale in other countries too, with India being on the list.

Sources close to the automaker suggest that the vehicle has been confirmed for a first quarter launch in 2015. The exact dates are still unknown, but you can expect the small SUV to go on sale before March of next year.

The ix25 small SUV will be put up against the likes of Renault Duster, Nissan Terrano and Mahindra Scorpio.

The vehicle is expected to offer two engine options, the 1,6LL petrol engine that produces 123 horsepower and a more potent 2,0L engine that churns out 158 horsepower. It will also offer two-wheel-drive or four-wheel-drive systems.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast