New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 74 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Alyas Waway View Post
    akin ata ung nakita mo at d ako nag papa vulcanize nag papa car wash ako...

*germs sa fC napaka tipid , 19km/l experience ko...
    share your thoughts naman po sa hatak. Kaya ba sa akyatan?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Moderate slope, kaya in 2nd gear. For the ultra-steep ones, like say Tagaytay Highlands or the inner streets of Baguio, you might need some buwelo. But if you're fine going slow, the Eon's first gear tops out at a ridiculously low 35 km/h... which makes it incredible for climbing steep hills.

Quote Originally Posted by germs View Post
    Mabenta na ba ang EON? I've seen showrooms displaying this unit, pero sa kalye, personally wala pa ako nakita.

And how's the FC for those na nakabili na?
    Our local dealer had two units brought in for mags test-fitting. They're offering a promo, with mags and DVD included. They sold both on the spot at the wheel shop.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Alyas Waway View Post
    akin ata ung nakita mo at d ako nag papa vulcanize nag papa car wash ako...

*germs sa fC napaka tipid , 19km/l experience ko...
    Ayos, tipid ah! Mapapalaban to sigurado sa Alto especially with its more modern looks. Parang di na rin ganun kalaki size difference nito sa i10.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    It can take most slopes in second gear. For the really steep ones, you either need "buwelo" or to shift into first. First gear is very, very, very short. Up to 35 km/h only. That makes it perfect for climbing or descending steep hills. Tested this at our Makiling location, where the road is so steep I have to slot the Crosswind into 1st gear.

Quote Originally Posted by germs View Post
    Mabenta na ba ang EON? I've seen showrooms displaying this unit, pero sa kalye, personally wala pa ako nakita.

And how's the FC for those na nakabili na?
    Areza Binan brought two units to the tire shop for test-fitting. Promo, with mags and DVD. Sold them right there at the shop. SAs didn't know anything about the cars, they were brand-new... sold them anyway.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Hi po. I'm planning of getting an Accent 2012. But saw this EON here medyo naguluhan ako hehe. Okay lang ba ito sa mga matatangkad? Im 6 feet tall baka mahirapan ako. But I love its design and Im not into speed.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by rmsilva View Post
    Hi po. I'm planning of getting an Accent 2012. But saw this EON here medyo naguluhan ako hehe. Okay lang ba ito sa mga matatangkad? Im 6 feet tall baka mahirapan ako. But I love its design and Im not into speed.
    ok naman yung headroom sir. kaso ang kitid talaga nya.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by rmsilva View Post
    I'm 6'4". Nasubukan ko siya upuan kahapon sa showroom, and I fit comfortably.

http://tsikot.com/forums/hyundai-car...80/index5.html

8. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    ang pahirap yata sa hyundai ay PMS every 3months...

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Sheesh. You keep bringing that up. Why? So many other car manufacturers have that three month requirement. Why is it so special and such a headache for Hyundai?

We had to have our Ford serviced every three months, otherwise, void warranty. We had to have our Toyotas serviced every three months, otherwise, void warranty. We had to have our Honda serviced every... six months...

The three month requirement isn't a big deal. Especially not compared to other brand new cars. If you don't want to follow the PMS, don't! It's your warranty! If you wanted to, you could do all servicing on the Eon yourself. All the sensors and many of the engine parts are the same as the 12v 1.1. Suspension parts are bespoke, but it looks like you can use standardized parts for the rear shocks (not a coil-over-spring design) and other parts should take a long time to wear out on a car this small.

If you don't like the three/six month interval, don't buy anything brand new... period.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    masyado nang malapit ang price nito sa i10..

base i10 is at 478T na..

Page 4 of 74 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast