New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 64 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1454606162636465666768 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jedoh View Post
    Hows your eon when it comes to long term maintenance? Like after ng warranty?
    2012 lang na release so wala pang 3 years at wala pang 100,000 kilometers tong unit ko kaya di ko pa alam

2. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by jedoh View Post
    Hows your eon when it comes to long term maintenance? Like after ng warranty?
    Till now kasi may konting hesitation parin ako and instead of getting one now .. i keep on spending my money to something else ayun tuloy nababawasan yung pambili heheeh

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    kung pamilyado ka at wala kang balak kumuha ng second car hindi rekomendado ang micro cars.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    If you don't mind the fact that it only has four seats... the Eon should be no problem.

It's based on the i10, with a three-cylinder motor and transmission based on the older i10 motor. Have not heard many bad things from i10 owners, aside from the cost of maintenance at some of the more unscrupulous dealers. And even then, if you do your research, some of the expensive items (like changing the cabin fliter) can be done at home.

The Eon, in my experience test driving and then in the experience of a friend who swapped from an i10 to an Eon, is an incredibly easy and frugal car to own... tons more fuel efficient than the i10, uses less oil during oil changes... and legroom is actually good for the size... again, though, four people only... it's a very tight squeeze for five... though I've seen seven or eight pile into one in a pinch (uh... not recommended... not enough seatbelts).

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by angdummy View Post
    anu ba yan bat di ako makapost??

testing purposes only.
    Yung tropa ko bago eon nya mga 2months palang, dinala nya from san pablo to antipolo city 4 ang passenger and so far ok naman daw.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Saan kaya merong tindang fog light? Anyone?

7. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    nakakuha ka na jedoh ng eon?

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    nadala ko na sa Banaue, Ifugao with 4 adults and 2 kids Eon ko kayang-kaya ang mga akyatan AC off nga lang malamig kasing panahon.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Lovin' my Eon everyday. Planning to drive to Baguio or Sorsogon Bicol this coming Holy week.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by robox View Post
    nakakuha ka na jedoh ng eon?
    Finally sir hehehe.. polar white.. so far im satisfied...