New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 54 of 74 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    bought 2014 eon jan.31 2014. Brought it up to baguio thru naguillian. Underpower pero nasa driver yan. Tipid.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Rough fc estimate uphill driving(Baguio) and city driving. 16.8 km/li. Dami na rin eon here. Yellow, mushroom, red and blue.
    Last edited by manunulat; February 7th, 2014 at 11:12 PM. Reason: add

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    122 kilometers * 3.4 liters highway pero may walong kilometrong paakyat 4 adults and 2 kids onboard. matipid talaga

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Dadalhin din kaya ito dito?

Hyundai accepting bookings for Eon 1.0-litre | Team-BHP

Hyundai Motor India was readying a 1.0-litre version of the Eon hatchback. Going one step further, there are reports that the company's dealerships have started accepting bookings for the car.

The Eon has been endowed with a 1.0-litre, 3-cylinder engine, probably one from the European-spec i10 hatchback. It produces 65 bhp and 9.7 kgm of torque and is mated to a 5-speed manual transmission.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    buhayin ko lang yung thread...

Sir Syuryuken, nag back read ako and i stumbled upon your hesitation issue with your eon. Im not sure kung yun din ang na-experience ko, pero at first gear lagi ko na-experience yung jerking. and at times pagbitaw ko ng clutch at apak ng gas, WALANG HATAK!! the natural reaction would be to step on the gas harder pero wala pa rin! then after a couple of seconds BIGLANG AARANGKADA NA! it really pisses me off kapag nangyayari sa inclines at bumper-to-bumper traffic, delikado!!

yan ba yung hesitation na na-experience mo? and saan mo po pina update ang ECU ng eon mo? please advise. TIA!!

6. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Hi, I'm just a new owner of EON and planning to change my stock rim with the one on the photo. Alam niyo ba kung saan shop meron nito and ano na rin kaya size nito? Thanks.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Hi, any updates on Eon users? I am choosing between Eon and Wigo. Thanks!

8. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Same here..

9. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    I like to know hows your eon experience.. is it worth it?.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    I'm an eon owner and so far isa lang marereklamo ko. Ito din. Normal yata to sa lahat ng unit eh.

"And i stumbled upon your hesitation issue with your eon. Im not sure kung yun din ang na-experience ko, pero at first gear lagi ko na-experience yung jerking. and at times pagbitaw ko ng clutch at apak ng gas, WALANG HATAK!! the natural reaction would be to step on the gas harder pero wala pa rin! then after a couple of seconds BIGLANG AARANGKADA NA! it really pisses me off kapag nangyayari sa inclines at bumper-to-bumper traffic, delikado!!"