New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Hello Friends!

My office mate is planning to buy a Grand Starex GLS CRDI VGT (10s) - U (Swivel Seats) AT. Do you have recommended agents/branches that offer good discounts and freebies?

Thanks!
    Jojo

2. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Don't limit yourself to HARI. Check out Han Cars. A friend got his GS there & he claims specs are different, like it has LCD DVD monitors. Worth a try.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    Don't limit yourself to HARI. Check out Han Cars. A friend got his GS there & he claims specs are different, like it has LCD DVD monitors. Worth a try.
    +1, gray market Grand Starex units are just so much better than the ones that HARI offers. Trust me, we have 3 Grand Starexes within our family and all of them were bought from the gray market.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon_488 View Post
    Hello Friends!

My office mate is planning to buy a Grand Starex GLS CRDI VGT (10s) - U (Swivel Seats) AT. Do you have recommended agents/branches that offer good discounts and freebies?

Thanks!
    Jojo
    Agree on the gray market, their Starex line-ups (CVX, HVX) are more competitive that those introduce by HARI, though you need to stretch an additional budget if you will go on grey market, For local dealers, you can try Hyundai Binan located down south of metro manila, I don't if they still offering free accessories (like stepboard and headunit) for cash buyers.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon_488 View Post
    Hello Friends!

Thanks!
    Jojo
    Nakakuha ako ng 50k discount nung bumili ako ng tucson sa HNE. Siguro good offer/deal na yun hehe