New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 479 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    ang ganda!

mabilis toh! 1.6 liters with a VGT (Variable Geometry Turbo), it provides a nifty power package driving around the city. It’s rated at 128 hp and has 260 Nm of torque between 1,900 to 2,750 rpm

HB lang kaya idadala dito? kung my sedan gagawin kaya taxi ito?

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    Every 3 months pa rin kaya PMS neto?
    knowing HARI, its safe to say yes.

sad for us consumers. i wonder if may nag complain na ba sa Hyundai HQ.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Really cool design and specs. Price na lang abangan natin ;) another win for Hyundai ito... and if still 3 mos pms, another lose for owners hehe....

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Ayun lang......

Baka patayin nito sales ng Elantra 1.6GL, for about the same price, you get a beautifully designed hatchback and to top it all of, it's a VGT with 260Nm of torque for pete's sake!

Looks like I have a next car in mind if ever this will stay in our shores for the next 3 years or so. :diablo:

5. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    niiiiice!!! mag-ppay-off na talaga paghihintay ko! ready na ako kahit lampas sa 900k yan!! wohoo!

6. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    this is indeed very nice. i've always liked the diesel variant of the accent. the previous one though the design wasnt that appealing to me. the current one's design + diesel engine is most definitely a winner. i hope they don't overprice it. 850K should be okay.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Nice guess...

From the people of Hyundai, they said the target price range is between P800K to P850K for the Accent CRDi MT/AT models.

This car is a nice stand-in for the Hyundai VELOSTER with it's torquey turbo diesel engine.
    thank you HARI! hindi ko na kailangan pagnasahan ang expensive na veloster... pero kailangan pa rin magipon

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    ang ganda!!!

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by 170kphlang View Post
    niiiiice!!! mag-ppay-off na talaga paghihintay ko! ready na ako kahit lampas sa 900k yan!! wohoo!
    Wag muna maging guinea pig pare. Intayin mo muna baka mamaya may problema. Next year na

10. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    alam mo naman sir renzo na last year ko pa inaasam-asam to hehehe i'm willig to make that sacrifice para sa mga ka-brad ko dito sa tsikot :D sana lang hindi ganyan yung kulay sa upholstery, hindi bagay, black-red tapos blue mga ilaw sa loob, parang superman tapos green yung exterior color. bagay lang yung interior if black or red yung pipiliin na kulay, e bronze pa naman ang type ko or gray if meron man na ganon darating na kulay.

Hyundai ACCENT Hatch CRDI 1.6