New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 266 of 479 FirstFirst ... 166216256262263264265266267268269270276316366 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,660 of 4790
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Hi sir/s! I'm a newbie here. I was reading this thread and I noticed that some issues like stuck clutch in MT and soft rear suspension were raised from 2013 model. For the new 2014 model owners here, I would like to ask if you have encounter those issues that were mentioned above or are there any issues aside from those? I just want to know if there are still issues in 2014 model because I'm planning to buy one in the near future. Hope you can help me to decide. Thanks in advance.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Stuck up clutch, none & resolved. Soft rear suspension, more of mismatched front & rear. Rear is softer than front to make ride more comfortable.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    I see. Good to hear that there are no more issues in 2014 model. One more thing. What do you think of sedan model? Do you think it's a good alternative choice for the hatchback model which is more expensive? Sedan owners in this forum are also welcome to share their driving experiences here.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    If you are the type of person who likes to modify his ride, this base model is perfect. There is a person in tsikot, name is jdmparaquito, who frequents the Sorrento thread, imports parts for Korean cars. From 2 din sound unit, steering wheel controls, power windows control panel ..... You might want to check him out.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Thanks for your prompt response. However, I am not the type that modifies his own car. :bleh:
    Anyway, I just want to know if this base model sedan is worth to buy even though it's bare (I'm just a little disappointed of the absence of safety features) but I'm after of its fuel efficiency. I know that there are some models like Mitsubishi Mirage and Mirage G4 which are also fuel efficient, have high-end features and costs cheaper than accent but its fueled by gasoline. I still prefer diesel though. I'm still confuse on what to buy, hehe. And I heard from my brother-in-law's friend that one of his friend has had his accent crdi 2014 model brought to casa due to some engine related issues (I forgot if its a knocking issue or something else) so I'm still doubt on the reliability of this car.

By the way, my 1st choice is accent crdi and 2nd is mirage g4.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Either of the 2 are good. For the Accent, because it is a base model, the only thing going for it is the engine. the G4 is really not that bad. 19kpl HW, GPS, keyless entry, spacious. Up to you.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    Either of the 2 are good. For the Accent, because it is a base model, the only thing going for it is the engine. the G4 is really not that bad. 19kpl HW, GPS, keyless entry, spacious. Up to you.
    Hi sir! Thanks for your inputs. How about the others? How's your ride especially those who own 2014 model?

8. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    I do 80% Slex & Star tollway, so expect my FC to be really good (17-18 kpl over a full tank). It has quick power on demand, has power to overtake quickly & will climb any incline you point it to.. Do not expect it to be blazingly fast like some people think of it so a drum-disc setup is sufficient. It can go 40kph w/o stepping on the gas due to high torque. Fun to drive, if you are not too picky of the gadgetry.

9. Join Date
    May 2014
    Sir, napansin ko lang mas bumaba pa yung FC ko pag naka Eco "off" compared sa naka-On. Nung naka-On 5.8-5.9l/100km ngayon na naka-off nagging 5.2-5.4l/100km. Ganito din po ba yung naExperience ng nag Eco-off?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    facelifted solaris/verna/accent. most likely mid-next year darating to sa atin. will now come in 6a/t from the current 4a/t of the gas and diesel engines. would probably also improve the crdi's consumption by 1-3km. more depending on the driving style of the driver. still prefer the look of current front but heck that 6a/t is what's needed.

Hyundai Verna facelift to launch in India this year

Hyundai Solaris facelift -Moscow Live

Hyundai ACCENT Hatch CRDI 1.6